When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer

fallschirmjager

Just thought I would post some pics of my first genuine replica! I have a few queries. It was not running when I received it but after wearing it for a bit it seems to be running ok. Is this because its an auto wind and if so how long do you need to wear it for it to keep time overnight or for long periods of not wearing it?

Also can anyone give me a link to instructions on the three buttons - there must be one on here somewhere!?

Also if anyone would like to point out the plus and minus points then feel free - I paid

genuine replica... I like that :)

do you have a link from where you got it?

I doubt the chrono works - probably a 21J of some type and the buttons only move the subdials but do nothing

also "Navitimer Motors" ? I think they were thinking Bentley Motors - but this is no Bentley

it's important that you like it though - in the end that's all that really matters

interesting, sounds like an Asian 7750 movement then

100GBP = about $170 US - sounds a little cheap for an A7750 though

The auto wind mechanism is always operational

- as for the buttons - there is the top and bottom buttons and the middle is the "crown" which pulls out 2 clicks - the 1st click is the date set and the 2nd click is the time set (don't set the date when the time is between 7:00 and 2:00 as this can damage the movement) the top button starts the chrono and a second push will stop it - the bottom button will reset it

by chance does the seconds "tick" on each second or is it a smooth sweeping motion?

do you have a link from where you bought this watch?

Not an A7750, the sub dials are too close together, with the date flush against the dial I would say it looks like a quartz movement.If you shake it do you hear a rotor spinning to wind it....if you do it will be an Asian 21j movement, if not, and the second hand 'ticks' then it's quartz.

There is no Navitimer motors, that's a fantasy name as suggested below which is actually part of the Bentley line of breitlings.

I got this from one of the sites mentioned as possible fraudulent before I joined this forum ExactReplicas.com!

I guess its quartz as I cant hear any rotor spinning and it 'ticks' not sweeps - whats the difference between quartz and A21 is one better?

If it keeps loosing time do you think I should claim through my credit card company, as i don't feel like sending it back, I think I will be minus a watch then...???

I got this from one of the sites mentioned as possible fraudulent before I joined this forum ExactReplicas.com!

I guess its quartz as I cant hear any rotor spinning and it 'ticks' not sweeps - whats the difference between quartz and A21 is one better?

If it keeps loosing time do you think I should claim through my credit card company, as i don't feel like sending it back, I think I will be minus a watch then...???

Sorry mate, that watch is not worth

No chance for refund if it's used unfortunately... :(

But it's interesting what you say! It shouldn't lose a second, since it's quartz! It shouldn't have anything to do with being on your wrist or not!

I don't know what the problem could be... Take it to a watchmaker, maybe he can fix it!

Good luck!

Greetz.

Yeah, keeps loosing time as soon as i take it off!! Strange, seems to be 100% ok when I wear it! Anyone know why this might be? I feel a money back coming on for this one! Is it best to contact the credit card company and ask for a refund as the goods are damaged or to send it back...????

Are you sure that it is quartz?