When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Gen PO

Noel Fleischer

i really like the orange bezel model of this watch. they say the smaller (42.5mm)

rep isn't as good as the big one. 45mm is just too big for me (about 5'7' & 71/2 " wrist)

usually. i decided to get the gen. you can get a good deal online for about 30% off and the list price is about $3600.

it's much less than the sub- now costing 6K after the recent price increases. the omega is almost as good-IMO.

some people like it better- see recent thread about the face off between the sub/seamaster.

post-12024-1223930481_thumb.jpg

Fantastic choice of gen! :1a: I prefer the 42mm, it's more "wearable" and IMHO the Omega is a nicer looking watch than the Rolex !! B)

.... the omega is almost as good-IMO...

I think what you really meant to type is that the Omega is significantly better and much less grossly overpriced than the Rolex offerings. A Sub feels like a toy compared to a PO. It's ok, we forgive you this time for your typing error.

I adore that orange bezel PO..Terrific choice, I have chunky wrists so i would have spit out the cash for the larger 45mm version, but this one sits nice on your wrist.

And like all the other gentlemen in this thread have mentioned thus far, your avatar is FTMFW..

My God Fred, that avatar....I'll be right back, I need some milk....

:D

I have just changed my avatar from a firefighter stood in front of some big flames to a pair of "Eartha Kitts" and all of a sudden I'm being complimented on my avatar !! :g:

:lol: