When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith

Luthier

Oh dear, Zenith. A speeling course in engrish may be in order me thinks. Imagine the number of times you would be called out? You would have to carry the recipt in your wallet! Ugly anyway.

Col.

I doubt anyone would look at it long enough to call you out on it - looks like the north end of a cow going south..... :o

I doubt anyone would look at it long enough to call you out on it - looks like the north end of a cow going south..... :o

Point not in that... I just curious - how it's possible to make such a mistake? Do they have QC?

It's the picture from official dealer's site!!!

photo seems doctored

image3ye2.jpg

the line changing the "R" from the "P" was added - notice the difference in anti-aliasing, a gap and the greater distance on bottom of the "sticks" signifying the wrong angle

I find it hard to believe the engraving is done by hand

where did you find this pic?

Gen makers have been known to do crap like this to thrown off low-IQ rep makers.

Hhmmm... Interesting turn. So, rep. makers will flood the warket with visible mistake, and nobody will buy it?

WOW.

Thanks for support, Doc, I really didn't doctored that pic. What for?

I searched Zero-G Zenith

actually, that's not a Zero-G

either way, I'll take your word on that MGI - I'm just saying *someone* made the edit - I get more detail when I zoom in within photoshop - when I enlarged the "R", my resize did some anti-aliasing and removed some evidence - anyhow, it's not important.

This is how I quickly change the topic B)

Megan_Fox.jpg

megan-fox-panties.jpg

actually, that's not a Zero-G

either way, I'll take your word on that MGI - I'm just saying *someone* made the edit - I get more detail when I zoom in within photoshop - when I enlarged the "R", my resize did some anti-aliasing and removed some evidence - anyhow, it's not important.

This is how I quickly change the topic B)

Megan_Fox.jpg

megan-fox-panties.jpg

Aha... finally topic going in the right direction...

Here's my few cents:

A-1.jpg

B-1.jpg

C-1.jpg

D-1.jpg

I FOUND WEBPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked my "Recently viewed pages" and I found it, mofo's!!!

Here it is!

http://www.topperjewelers.com/watches/zenith/defy_xtreme

http://www.topperjewelers.com/watches/zeni...fyXtreme_goldPR

And THE PROOF!!!!!!! ----------------Look on pics!!!

Z-1.jpg

Z-2.jpg

Edited by Luthier

Kazi.

newp, not me

this photo WAS doctored regardless of who did it

Also, keep in mind, at no point did I say it was you - no need to defend yourself from me MGI B)

and although I found it hard to believe, as AllergyDoc says, they've been known for this to throw off rep makers - I find the whole thing kinda interesting - Ima give them a call when they open up for shits and giggles

newp, not me

this photo WAS doctored regardless of who did it

Also, keep in mind, at no point did I say it was you - no need to defend yourself from me MGI B)

and although I found it hard to believe, as AllergyDoc says, they've been known for this to throw off rep makers - I find the whole thing kinda interesting - Ima give them a call when they open up for shits and giggles

Peace, Kazi, and- Long Live Rock'n'Roll!! I mean - reps makers.