When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Macau ?

pitimany

Macau's not good for reps, the most decent would be in Shenzhen @ Lowu back in China. I still feel it's a waste of time because what they consider 5 Star is not up to what we get from our great dealers like Angus, and you will waste many hours looking at hundreds and hundreds of inferior reps.

Whenever I make a trip to Hong Kong, I always take a break in Macau for a day or 2...even though it's nothing like vegas, it's a break from the chaos of HK. The play BJ kinda funny out there, they love to surrender hands left and right. Kinda screws you up if you're playing perfect blackjack because they don't know how to play BJ strategy correctly.

Last time I stayed at the Venetian and the rooms were as large as the ones in Vegas, which will be a huge relief for you after paying $$$$ for small rooms in HK. Wynns was okay, kinda small, and the Lisboa should be hit just for entertainment value.

There is a very good AD in the Venetian...I tried on several Big Bangs when I was there earlier in the year.

Enjoy, and enjoy some of the cuisine in Macau, we went to several great restaurants.

dave :victory:

P.S. If you find yourself in HK on Sunday, definitely go to the Intercontinental for Sunday brunch...you'll be happy you did.

as far as rep goes, there is really nothing great in HK, Shenzhen or Macau.

I'd recommend you to goto Venetian....walk around. People in casion of course usually wear alot of good watch. during my 2 days visit, i have seen 2 Daytonas and many rolexes. For Dinner I'd recommend Fernando at Hac Sa Beach (+853) 28 882 264 . The food there is very nice. I saw two panerais and a vintgae platic rolex sub and a TT sub in this resturant on one night, when i was there 2-3 weeks ago.