When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Viva Las Vegas

RolexSigEp

Alright guys, I am going to Vegas for about a week and trying to figure out which watch I am going to bring or if I am going to bring more than one and need some help. As this is my first trip to Vegas not sure if I should wear my genuine Rolex yellow gold president or one of my reps which are stainless black face submariner or a stainless yachtmaster. What do you guys think?

If your going watch hunting I would always wear a gen no matter what the make.

Love Vegas was trying to justify a third trip in just over a year by going to the next Hatton fight but I've slagged him off too much to then turn round and say to the wife I was desperate to go ^_^

Enjoy your trip

Between my wife and I, we bring six. I've got a compact black leather 4 watch travel case in which two of mine and two of hers are placed, and packed in our carry-on. And, we each wear one the plane of course. It's nice to be able to have a small variety to choose from depending on what activity your going to get into i.e. gambling, shopping, seeing a show, swimming in the hotel pool, etc. And, your room will have a wall safe (most likeley) that you can secure them in while you're out and about. Have fun! Arty

Bring the gen Rollie, I always bring 2 watches with me on my trips. Having the confidence going into all the watch dealers is a good thing. I went 11 times last year, but have only made 1 trip so far...reading this thread makes me want to book a flight.

dave