When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOSF Lume

bvc

Hey guys. sorry if this has been covered. I understand eurotimez is no longer selling the sosf because of lume issues. Chriss says he will supply but cannot qc the lume cause they are not up to scratch.

Forgive my ignorance but I thought this was a "super rep"

Any ideas guys. I really want one. Is the lume that bad? Surely It cant be with all those reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
the lume on Josh's older version is quite good.

i haven't seen the gen though. the truth is many reps have crappy lume otb, no?

May I ask something ?

Is it the quality of the lume that is crappy of is it the way how the lume is applied to the dial.

( I hope I make myself clear, 'cause English isn't my home-language....sorry :mellow: )

i'm learnin, its not about the faults' it's about the faults you can live with. lume is not the issue i thought it was. "for me if it glows in the dark, its good enough". but give me the wrong caseback and i will burn your house down!!! I took my 6.,75 out today for the first time (bought it in sept, a whole nuvva story) clocked by several peeps, (one nearly fainted) none of them gave a crap about the lume. i wanted a perfect rep. they dont exist, unless you wanna mod. (i dont).

bvc

Got mine a year ago or more.. ^_^ and sent it for a reluming job...and..

It's not how it looks in the dark glowing.... but how how it looks in the light not glowing!

Your pic looks cool but that way we can't judge if it is a good lume job or not? It might as well be 8 lume blobs..