When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for my first watch...

racdat

you guys give alot of great information on here. So much so that I'm having a hard time choosing between a Daytona (my fav), a Sub or the Exp 2. I'm glad I didn't drop the $650 on the daytona from swissexpert.com You guys saved me some money so thanks!

I've decided to go w/either PT or Eurotimes. Does anyone have a pref for any of those 3 watches (meaning one looks more like a gen than another?)

Thanks alot

James

Either is a good choice. You need to narrow it down to whether you want drilled lugholes, engraved rehaut, crown etching, solid midlinks etc. There are several versions of these watches and this allows you to choose an "era" when picking your sub. For example. many people do not like the ROLEXROLEXROLEX engravings that Rolex started doing on the rehauts of their recent subs. You now have the option of ordering your sub without this "feature".

My advice is to read up on subs till you know what model you are interested in...Pick the watch, THEN pick the dealer.

Ditto.

Thanks I apprieciate the input.

One question: I've seen the name "euromariner" here and the "WM9" I think it was somewhere else on the site. These are good version I'm thinking....Where can I look at pics of those or which dealer has them?

Thanks

James

Well after reading a boat load of posts I've decided to go with the Euromariner. BUT I think I'll wait a couple of weeks. Chris posted that a slightly new version will be out soon (Clark Crystal/Gasket).

wish me luck on my first purchase in the rep world!

James