When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking on buying this

Thor

I am thinking on buying this LV Sub. Any opinions regarding its accuracy?

attach pics which we can enlarge so we can comment. :comp2:

Who is your dealer?

Give us some information so we can help you out.

Who is the dealer, what is the price, etc.. (more info please)

The dealer is Joshua. It was around US$200.00. Unfortunately I am unable to attach pictures that can augmented. This is the best I can manage.

Well.. After reading the dealer-posts on joshua, you can be sure, that youre getting a OK quality-replica. (at least you should hope so..)

That's what I hope, but after reading it appears there are several LV Sub reps out there, from different dealers (all very well reviewed also). Therefore, I was wondering what were your opinions in regards to its quality and possible give away signs.

There are more accurate and less accurate models out there. It really depends on how accurate you want it. For supper accurate you can get almost any of the subs available and have them moded to correct some of the flaws.

Moded? I know this is very newbie, but could you direct me to a "Moded guide"? Thanks.

Joshua is one of the good guys, go for it.

Cheers Johnkaz.

Look at the watch repair & upgrade section.

You can't go wrong with Joshua, you will be very happy and his prices are very fair and he takes good care of his customers, my opinion....... ORDER IT RIGHT NOW ! :Jumpy:

or instead of modding yourself you can send it to someone like joe or tommy depending on where you live

hey guys i live in australia (melbourne) so i wasn't sure if joe, ziggy, tom lived in australia...does anyone have a person they could recommend me send my sub to to get modded....

i was thinking about getting a sub from abay but lately he has been getting some bad publicity so im thinking about going with andrew since people say his a nice guy and i like dealing with nice people

thanks for your advice guys!

Don't forget about Chinese New Year. If you order it now, you might not get it for a while. But then again, patience is a virtue!

-Pete

People worry about various things on subs. The crown guards and the date mag are still the big issues. The CGs look like the best available at the moment (small picture through). If so, they will be fine unless you insist it stand up to expert examination. If the date looks big enough in larger pictures go for it. There are some who say the mag on the genuine LV is not a full 2.5 based on pictures available on the internet, so there is a bit of debate on how big the mag should be.

Cheers.

thanks so much for the advice....im not really bothered by the crown that much to be honest although the date mag is kinda important...but stuff like lume is important as well

thanks

@ob_solete

We don't have anyone here in Australia who does mod's, if you want your watch modded you have to bite the bullit and send it oversea's.

Ken

Folks, dgruter showed us a pic - even if small - and told us that the man is Josh :worshippy:

C'mon, you rollies out there, it's not so hard to have a better look at this watch: :smile:

Josh SS LV Sub

I just got this exact watch from Josh and I gotta say other then the CG it is perfect. "CG stand for Crown guards these are a little too long and the wrong shape but only a rep collector will notice." The holo is the wrong model number but thats easy to replace. The mag is much better in person then his pictures it is about 2.2 2.3 but not a full 2.5. The braclet is very nicely finished with no sharp edges as well. The weight is also very very good and only a few grasm short of the real deal. Like I said only a rep collector will notice these things.

Cracker

Ziggy's a LOOONG way from Oz - in Canuckdom (. E Coast). Don't know where the others reside.

hey guys

thanks for the advice...

im thinking about the fiddy since i like the idea of a 47mm watch even though i have small wrists. but i saw a girl believe it or not with it on and it looked hot!!!

Ya!

while your at it order one for me too :cool:

but seriously...its what you will expect. go for it. only problem i had with mine, was that i had to re-glue my bezel insert back into the bezel ring. other than that it is a good dependable beater.

i have a fully modded LV sub from palpatine, the best you can get! i LOVE it! but i want to get a 196p so i am thinking about letting it go. so if anyone wants more info, drop me a PM. thanks.

i finally took pics, but i kinda suck at taking pics...