When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: What ever happened to RWS

JohnG

Replica Watch Scams is alive... still!

The account has been downgraded and now there are google ads (according to inside sources, no one was donating to the site):

Dibujo-1.jpg

But there is still activity at the site! Of course, if you look at the post dates, it appears the lag time between post and reply is now running around two months!

:lol:

Dibujo.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about alive and kicking but it ain't dead yet, quite. Three mths on tues. No one has been asked to donate. As yet. Most of the time its me and a few noobs. Its fun having your very own pet noobs. Someone has to hold their hands. Still waiting for my charter membership. Seems fair since I spend more time there than the admin!

Col.

Gotta help the noobs dude. Its important. Well, I think so anyway.

Col.

There are no noobs there,where would they come from?,how would they find that graveyard before the other forums?....

Just screen names of other forum members,likely all of them are fakey,you should know that by now.

There are no noobs there,where would they come from?,how would they find that graveyard before the other forums?....

Just screen names of other forum members,likely all of them are fakey,you should know that by now.

All indications are that even Fakey doesn

Ooooooh! Ask and ye shall recive. Charter membership has been bestowed upon me. Thank you RWS.

Yes dave we get noobs. At the rate of about two or three a week. How do they find RWS? Well I know its complicated mate but there's this thing called Google . . .

John, I am not selling my noobs for medical experiments! Or whatever else you have in mind. "sides do you know what a fully trained noob is worth? Save your bucks and I'l lend them to you sometime. 'sides you have an invoice on the way for 2doz containers. Better add a cpl more for our noob defence force. We can't have them cluttering up the main area can we now?

Col.

Ooooooh! Ask and ye shall recive. Charter membership has been bestowed upon me. Thank you RWS.

Yes dave we get noobs. At the rate of about two or three a week. How do they find RWS? Well I know its complicated mate but there's this thing called Google . . .

John, I am not selling my noobs for medical experiments! Or whatever else you have in mind. "sides do you know what a fully trained noob is worth? Save your bucks and I'l lend them to you sometime. 'sides you have an invoice on the way for 2doz containers. Better add a cpl more for our noob defence force. We can't have them cluttering up the main area can we now?

Col.

I'll do the female noobs. :D

Col.

And if i type 'fake watch' into google,what page does RWS show up on,page 3000?..... :rolleyes:

Gimme a break Col.

Anyway like everyone else,don't care.

Nonsense.

Col.

I think if you mated a noob with a monkey, you could clone Fakey :)

Nobody types that,now that is really a stretch.... :rolleyes:

'fake rolex' 'rolex' 'replica rolex'....thats what people type.

NOBODY?

I think a few do and are - why would Fakey put fake noobs on his site and then not even reply to them? After all, Thor and Tron and Tron and Fakey and Fakey and Thor used to have schizophrenic conversations all the time - some of the best ones were about you!

I think if you mated a noob with a monkey, you could clone Fakey :)

What would happen if you mated a noob with Fakey and then mated theIR offspring with Fakey AGAIN? What would THAT look like?

:crazy: