When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Were to buy stuff when Kenberg is gone?

jolimoney

Hi people.

This is my second topic so i really hope i am posting this at the right part of this forum.

So... i am a big fan of Kenbergs Bergies topic. Really great stuff by the way...

Unfortunally it seems like Mr. Kenberg isn't availible as much as he used to be... at least i can't get hold of him :(

So i wounder if anyone knows someone else or somewere else were there's possible to buy as good stuff as Kenberg offers in his topic Bergies?

I am especially interested in shirts right now. Preferly with Frence Cuffs.

I really appriciate all the help i can get.

Regards / JoLimoney

Edited by jolimoney

Hi people.

This is my second topic so i really hope i am posting this at the right part of this forum.

So... i am a big fan of Kenbergs Bergies topic. Really great stuff by the way...

Unfortunally it seems like Mr. Kenberg isn't availible as much as he used to be... at least i can't get hold of him :(

So i wounder if anyone knows someone else or somewere else were there's possible to buy as good stuff as Kenberg offers in his topic Bergies?

I am especially interested in shirts right now. Preferly with Frence Cuffs.

I really appriciate all the help i can get.

Regards / JoLimoney

Ken had some pretty devestating family business to deal with not so long ago, so I'm guessing that's why he hasn't been around as much as he used to. I'm sure he will be back once his family commitments allow him to be. Ken's a great guy, a fantastic friend, and a true pleasure to do business with. Best of luck with your search :good:

I personally hope Ken is ok....and around for a while longer

ive bought a few things from him and just tonight, I took my recent purchase (2 PS suits) to get sized, and the gentleman at the suit-store i took them to get sized commented that they were quite good suits....

I didnt tell him they cost me less than his 'bargain basic' rather poor 199 suits though :)

Hi.

Yes i do know about the family problem and this topic is absolutly not meant in harm in any way or to stress ken from his family commitments. I do hope everyone who is reading this post understands that. Ken will be back when he feels ready for it.

The reason for this topic is nor to change suplier long term to another supplier. I really like Ken's stuff. But while i/we wait for Ken's return i need some shirts of personal reason. the shirts i have right now will not work for what i have in mind.

I have tested Trevors stuff... some good... some not so good. And i can not take a chance on this one so i really need to be sure of the quality.

Any other suggestions?

REgards / Jolimoney

I also would suggest Trevor over at Rep Geek. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him and it is top notch. Another place to consider is www.dhgate.com. I have purchased many items from them and they have absolutely everything you can think of. Lots of replica items there from software, apparel to electronics and jewelry. They are like a China version of Ebay. They have a user trust feedback system like Ebay. They take Paypal and credit card so ordering is quite secure. They work off an escrow system, so payment will not be released to the seller until the item is recieved and you are satisfied. Give them a look.

I also would suggest Trevor over at Rep Geek. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him and it is top notch. Another place to consider is www.dhgate.com. I have purchased many items from them and they have absolutely everything you can think of. Lots of replica items there from software, apparel to electronics and jewelry. They are like a China version of Ebay. They have a user trust feedback system like Ebay. They take Paypal and credit card so ordering is quite secure. They work off an escrow system, so payment will not be released to the seller until the item is recieved and you are satisfied. Give them a look.

Thank you for the advice. I will look them up :-D

Regards / Jolimoney