When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

great pieces

onzenuub

sheer class: one of my all time favourite plays and an amazing movie too (major Mamet fan here btw, as I think I may have mentioned before).

By the way, did you know that Mamet was behind the TV series "The Unit"? Most of the episodes not officially written by him, but he's obviously been fiddling with most of 'em - there's some classic Mamet dialogue here and there. We're currently watching season 3 on DVD. Bloody good.

sheer class: one of my all time favourite plays and an amazing movie too (major Mamet fan here btw, as I think I may have mentioned before).

By the way, did you know that Mamet was behind the TV series "The Unit"? Most of the episodes not officially written by him, but he's obviously been fiddling with most of 'em - there's some classic Mamet dialogue here and there. We're currently watching season 3 on DVD. Bloody good.

I will check it out - you mentioned it before and if you recommend it I will check it out for sure!

classic Glengary Glenross - watched it a few times - I'm glad real estate is nothing like this in Canada :)

do you know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate - best all time performance from Alex - Pachino too (you fairy, you c.unt, you f.ucking child lol) :1a: