When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting scam investigation unfolding.

trailboss

I realy do think we'v had enough of dead sheep.

Yea, I know. You know.

And hopefully it will be the scamers that are owned. The wheels are in motion and we all know what a forum family can achive when they put their minds to it. Wiseman seems to have some powerfull friends too.

Col.

The wheels are in motion and we all know what a forum family can achive when they put their minds to it. Wiseman seems to have some powerfull friends too.

People get screwed and don't do anything about it while others get screwed, take action and win - It nice to hear when a scammer get's what he deserves. I hope things work out for him - $3k - jeeze

@ John - yes my friend, this is true - you kill one sheep and you can eat for a while, even make yourself a few sweaters maybe - you can also use it's PWNT pic forever :lol: - kidding aside, I'm strongly against animal cruelty and wasting them also - I was practically raised by native Indians here in Canada (my next door neighbors babysat me til I was 11) raised by a sole parent, my father working double shifts - rarely saw him - money is not abundant. Hunting was a way of life and I was taught from an early age - so I am NOT disrespecting that sheep - for me disrespecting an animal is killing it and leaving it in the bush to rot or not fully use the animal as many do.

I apologize if that offended anyone.

Did I miss somthing?

It was in the 'what car are you driving' thread.

MGI posted a photo of himself leaning on a Ferrari, and that's where it all started to go wrong: :lol:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry551718

It was nothing like as rough as we sometimes get with each other, but most of us are sufficiently thick-skinned to know it's in fun. :doh: