When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lume Question of my Skyland

reachroland

So I'm pretty happy with Andrew's Avenger Skyland Grey Dial. But the lume really sucks.

I replaced the SS band, with a genuine black calfskin strap which totally adds to the watch.

i've done some research, and i don't think i'm experience enough, or too much of a noob to ask The Zigmeister to lume my dial.

i have been going back and forth with Everest Watchworks, and right now he's my only option.

any one else know of any good lumers?

i'm based out of Los Angeles, California.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm going to try eurotimez the next go around. yes, i know i said i wanted a PAM or Seadweller, but that Chopard PVD Gran Turismo just floored me. i love that watch. suprisingly, only 100 pieces will be delivered to Chopard boutiques, and 15-25 pieces will be sent to our Beverly Hills location at around $9,000. i swear i thought that watch was going to be over $12,000.

Edited by reachroland

So I'm pretty happy with Andrew's Avenger Skyland Grey Dial. But the lume really sucks.

I replaced the SS band, with a genuine black calfskin strap which totally adds to the watch.

i've done some research, and i don't think i'm experience enough, or too much of a noob to ask The Zigmeister to lume my dial.

i have been going back and forth with Everest Watchworks, and right now he's my only option.

any one else know of any good lumers?

i'm based out of Los Angeles, California.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm going to try eurotimez the next go around. yes, i know i said i wanted a PAM or Seadweller, but that Chopard PVD Gran Turismo just floored me. i love that watch. suprisingly, only 100 pieces will be delivered to Chopard boutiques, and 15-25 pieces will be sent to our Beverly Hills location at around $9,000. i swear i thought that watch was going to be over $12,000.

ha nevermind. i think The Zigmeister is pretty much the class act of the group. looking forward to posting pics!

I have my Skyland at Everest right now... it has been there for a month now...

don't expect it to be a quick turnaround as Kent is backed up and takes on 5 projects at a time...

i will post pics as soon as it has arrived... and you can be the judge!

thanks for the heads up man. so does that mean i have to purchase another rep while i'm waiting. ;)

lol!

what to do, what to do, in this wonderful world of RWG...