When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U-boat Watches

djtimodj

I have bin having a look through the forum for a while and came across a topic about U-Boat watches. I have bin to the U-Boat web sit and fell in love with some of there models.

the only problems is the cost!!

dose any one have a veiw on these watches or any info about when to get ones for a good price ??

also the model i like is the flightdeck.

Thanks Tim.

http://tauchmeisterwatches.com/product_inf...products_id=241

Thanks for the reply. I have looked on this web site before but did not see any that i liked ?

on a second look i like this one?

there are a few on ebay at the moment but i cant jusify the extra money for the u-boat ??

any veiws?

ebay model http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/U-Boat-IFO-GROUP-ITA...bayphotohosting

there selling for around 500GBP.

Tim.

It's tough when you fall in love with a watch and there isn't a rep!! :unsure:

I think the U-boat's look great. They're absolutely massive! I don't think I could pull off wearing one myself...

Yes, maybe used is the way to go. Of course, Ebay is dodgy as hell, but if you've checked out that there aren't reps (or other cheaper similar-looking gens), you could be on to something.... :whistling:

Best of luck on finding that watch of your dreams!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest JOHN PERCY
It's tough when you fall in love with a watch and there isn't a rep!! :unsure:

I think the U-boat's look great. They're absolutely massive! I don't think I could pull off wearing one myself...

Yes, maybe used is the way to go. Of course, Ebay is dodgy as hell, but if you've checked out that there aren't reps (or other cheaper similar-looking gens), you could be on to something.... :whistling:

Best of luck on finding that watch of your dreams!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The U-Boat range is a fashion range sold in small boutiques. Its mainly for the younger watch wearer. Ive sold quite a lot on Ebay and they go very quickly but the whole range has been upgraded and there are some very serious prices now. Some of the newer models are exraordinary and will be very popular but the price are too high.

I like them but wouldnt wear one