When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Its being held in customs...what next?

Guest jdb1417

Guest jdb1417

I have ordered watches from puretime a few timeswith no problems , and on this last order its been stuck in US customs for 2 days now, not going anywhere. What next? Im worried that I will not get my watches. Has this happened to anyone else? Does customs usually let it through, or send it back?

Im nervous, and getting impatient <_<

I have ordered watches from puretime a few timeswith no problems , and on this last order its been stuck in US customs for 2 days now, not going anywhere. What next? Im worried that I will not get my watches. Has this happened to anyone else? Does customs usually let it through, or send it back?

Im nervous, and getting impatient <_<

normal SOP.. it could be Customs is busy .. if it's in SFO .. they take their sweet time but usually release it with no problem.. where is yours ??

Its Being held in LA, which is weird because every other order that has come in with no problem went through SF.

damn LA....

LAX is the best.. so don't fret.. it will probably be released by morning.. they must be back logged.. with fuel prices they are starting to consolidate flights

you will get your baby soon :)

edit add.. forgot to mention it was the weekend.. things slow down.. :D