When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of Euromariner ETA Movement?

ifly65

Hello, does anyone know where I can see pics of the actual movement of a Euromariner with upgraded ETA movement? How about any info on this upgraded ETA from Eurotimez...how many jewels, where is it made? How about a pic of a Noob or MBK movement that has been upgraded to an ETA?

I am nearing the corner on my order from Chris (great guy) and this is my only 'unknown'.

Thank you

Edited by ifly65

Visla's got a good pic, but also, use the search button. Eurotimez did a write-up a few months ago pointing out some the differences between an ETA and a copy movement. The copy movements are everywhere these days, so it's really getting to the point that you have to trust the seller and Chris is a good one to trust. But you do pay a premium for the ETA, especially these days, but they can be serviced which is a big plus.

Thanks...bluesphere Im starting to understand now. Thanks for that pic off of ebay vizsladog...now I know what to expect in my Euromariner. Ill check out Eurotimez info also. Chris sent me yet another great email loaded with info today about ETA. At an hourly rate...he is probably making my watch for nearly free at this point. Thanks everyone!

Edited by ifly65