When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Had my Bentley GT for a month now-

RLudlowe

It's officially my favorite watch EVER.

Better than any of the Rolex Gens I've owned - I'm now a certified Breitling fan.

I think my next watch will be an SOH gen. If I can scrape the bucks together I'll go for a GT gen as well.

I hear you and can't agree more. After receiving my Bentley Gt I was blown away It makes my rollie sub look and feel like junk.

Better than any of the Rolex Gens I've owned - I'm now a certified Breitling fan.

I think my next watch will be an SOH gen. If I can scrape the bucks together I'll go for a GT gen as well.

is yours a replica? where was it purchased?

mreynolds767, can you elaborate on your post please?

hey there..

i also have a GT (Racing Edition) rep my self... black face with the "white" subdials... a7750b movement.. etc..

its a great watch!! i have it for about 10 months now , and i enjoy it very much..

its true indeed- that after wearing a B. GT... a rollie feels like some sort of light plastic toy on the wrist =]

Bentley GT IMO is one of the most beautiful reps ever! lol

wear it well my friend!

I don't own a GT, but a good friend of mine has one and let me tell you if you don't have the crystal sent out for a double AR coating...your missing out on half the quality of the real thing.

I have a V2 skyland and I think my AR coating is close to GEN but not there yet.

let me tell you if you don't have the crystal sent out for a double AR coating...

True, but I have to commit to parting with it for a month or so, and that's tough.

As for where I got it, I bought this one from Angus - but I understand only one

factory is making it so any of the dealers here can get you one.

both GT versions are advertised to have "light AR" on them..

but only the RACING version really has light AR on it (which is pretty good in most angles btw)

the "special edition" version (all-shiney) is advertised to have the "light ar" but dont have any AR on the crystal though..

i have bought the racing version, not only for the light AR, but also cause i didn't want it to be too blingy (screams fake IMO) so the half-brushed case and bracelet are great.

its all a matter of personal preference though =]

both GT versions are advertised to have "light AR" on them..

I've got the white face standard, and I can't see any AR at all, but I really don't mind.

Once the newness wears off I'll ship it to Chieftang for a double job.

As for bling, I'm in commercial real estate and with all the full gold Rolex Presidents with diamond bezels around the GT looks rather classy.

i was either very lucky or im blind-

but with only the "light" AR on my GT Racing, the crystal is not visible at about %90 of the angels, on both full sunlight or less.

about the "light AR" advertised on both versions- it is a fact that only on the Racing rep there really is any AR at all - and on mine it happened to be pretty damn good!

RLudlowe: IMO the GT looks very classy, even among daytonas w/ diamond dials and all full gold blings etc..

respect to all other brands and models, but GT must be one of my all times fave!

the GT is blingy, but with good taste, i have the black face with white sub-dials and it looks very well- i have seen some gen rolexes and other top brands worn on various wrists side by side to my rep GT - and it made them look downgraded even though i know these were gens.

Edited by db1

db1 I am telling you take out your crystal and send it to Cheiftang, you will thank me later.

I have owned the GT 1st model: no AR

and the GT racing: single AR

The AR sucks ; even on the racing model!

I upgraded to Cheif's first double coating awhile back and that was a big upgrade over the GT racing single sided.

The comparison to the Single AR to Cheif's newest coating is immeasurable.

Cheers,

M

• 1 month later...

Where did you get it from? Does it have AR? I'm also interested in one.

the GT is blingy, but with good taste, i have the black face with white sub-dials and it looks very well- i have seen some gen rolexes and other top brands worn on various wrists side by side to my rep GT - and it made them look downgraded even though i know these were gens.

I agree - another guy at my office has a gen Daytona and I have a Gen Sub, and the GT tanks them both.

Makes them look like cheap toys.