When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tigger Pulled on first REP!

ifly65

Well I did it...I just sent payment for a sweet Euromariner... possibly a PROTOTYPE (according to Chris). I was told I may be the first proud owner of this Euromariner TT V2 Blue Gen ETA with 'RRR' on the rehaut (I like it...whatever:) ). Chris was prompt with many emails, and very nice helping out a new buyer to understand the rep-maze.

This was much more than I wanted to spend originally...SO... I hope you all re-assure and support my purchase to relieve the soon to be extreme guilt ...(tell me I did the right thing, I picked the right seller, Ill score chics in my band...etc!).

Thanks for the help on this Forum!

I will post pics when I get it...tic toc...tic toc...

Edited by ifly65

Well I did it...I just sent payment for a sweet Euromariner... possibly a PROTOTYPE (according to Chris). I was told I may be the first proud owner of this Euromariner TT V2 Blue with 'RRR' on the rehaut (I like it...whatever:) ). Chris was prompt with many emails, and very nice helping out a new buyer to understand the rep-maze.

This was much more than I wanted to spend originally...SO... I hope you all re-assure and support my purchase to relieve the soon to be extreme guilt ...(tell me I did the right thing, I picked the right seller, Ill score chics in my band...etc!).

Thanks for the help on this Forum!

I will post pics when I get it...tic toc...tic toc...

I thought this post had something to do with "Tigger" from "Winnie the Poo", hence the thread title. Congratulations on the watch. May it take you many places and on time.

Yeah Tigger didnt make a good rep dealer!

Ill make sure to do pics. I was a pro for many years...used to shoot for Budweiser, RC boat magazine, Miller...etc. I dont have a studio at home, but Ill do my best and take a day being a watch stylist to get some reasonable pics. I know they wont be as good as some of the watch shots Ive seen on here...Great pics on here by the way everyone!

I used to work in studios that shot watches for Famous Barr. The lady art director from NYC was a tough 'eye'. She would make us shoot all day for one hero shot...moving a watch 2 millimeters at a time! We would have six watches hung in a tree for xmas shots...etc.

Its true...the good magazines and sales brochures usually have the hands set at 10:10.

My avatar photo is a pic 'of a pic' that I shot of my grandfathers pocket watches (he was a watch/clock maker, now rolling in his grave for me buying an expensive rep ).

Nice Tigger Nex...brings back memories! I hope you get your shipping problems worked out.

I heard back from Chris prompt and pro as usual...2-3 weeks and he may be able to ship my Prototype TT Euromariner Swiss ETA 'RRR'. Im not in a rush...Ill have time pick out the next rep sub....hmm....maybe a GMT master 2...??? :drool:

I had a profile pic, I changed it...now its gone??? Yes its 150x119 pixels...anyone know why its not showing up?

Edited by ifly65

MBK: $520.00 + $30.00 for swiss GEN ETA.

This MBK price includes the morph with a Noobfactory Dial, DW, Bracelet...and other Euromariner bonus's like a fatter gen sized crown tube, watchmaker pearl and Clark gen sized crystal.

Edited by ifly65