When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: TTK and Me.

JohnG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guano, El Salvador is NOT SPAIN.

Spaniards are from Spain. The Spanish are from Spain. YOU ARE NOT SPANISH. AND YOU ARE NOT A FELLOW SPANIARD.

You are a cheap [censored] who wants to [censored] about dealers because they won

Edited by guanaco

hmm - has anyone else noticed that it's always the folks with the most serious IQ/shoe size deficiency who are quickest to call everyone else a retard?

:lol:

Oh, I noticed!

I also noticed that Admin is here. I think Guano ran off to complain - wah, they are not being nice to me. I am sure he forgot that he crapped in this thread and that he is in the LOONY BIN!!!

:lol:

instead of taking it to pm why not just drop it its got boring

Come on man, it was almost like home again.

Little [censored] comes in and craps in forum, gets ass kicked, cries and then starts nasty pm capaign....

Just like James from BestSwiss.com...

Ah, the good old days!

I sent you a PM to clear things up, wtf is wrong with you? EVERY SINGLE TIME I say something against him you charge at me like his knight in shining Armour, wtf? First I didn't even care who you were, and you're the 1st moron I've clashed with on the forums besides TTK and what do you know? IT'S ABOUT TTK TOO. Wow, amazing what some people will do. And don't call me brother, not even your buddy, it would be an insult seeing the way you are. And I know E.S. is not Spain, but has it ever crossed your mind how a nationality is defined onto someone? Go do some research; this buffoonery is appalling.

A PM to "clear things up"? Dude, you are lying little [censored]. You called me everything there you don

You're saying YOU kicked my ass? Apart from being an utter moron you're way too childish, 1st of all this wasn't a 'fight'. Second, I was simply stating the truth about TTK and then when I threw out the truth you started b*tching and moaning... you're really pathetic.

The TTK threads attract you like a fly to [censored].

How the [censored] would you know the truth about TTK - you have never bought from him Guano. I don

I mean come on! That TTK moron was banned from RWG AND RWI, you don't get banned for being a good dealer now do you?

TTK got banned for personality conflicts on both forums - the threads are still there to be seen by anyone who cares to do research.

Now [censored] off you little cheap ass [censored]. Or do you want to cry some more?

Oh, and if you are so worried about your fellow members, how about pitching in to support the forums. This is not the welfare line man.