When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: TTK and Me.

JohnG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, TTK is a joke of a dealer that believes dealing with him is a privilege, even scammers ship faster than he does lol. His childish attitude/insults, paired with with crappy customer service and his ability to turn up drama while insulting possible customers or actual customers is what makes him officially THE worst dealer ever.

Go back to Fraggle Rock Guanohead!

munch.gif

Looks like I run that little fart off!

He has never bought from TTK but loves to harass him. Not many people know this, but Guano is gay and once asked TTK for some nude pics and TTK used some harsh language with him.

Hell hath no fury like a gayboy scorned!

:lol:

Looks like I run that little fart off!

He has never bought from TTK but loves to harass him. Not many people know this, but Guano is gay and once asked TTK for some nude pics and TTK used some harsh language with him.

Hell hath no fury like a gayboy scorned!

:lol:

Sorry if I don't lower myself to your level, I think I stopped using those insults when I was in 3rd grade, unless it's in jest. But I guess some people never do grow up... -_- *sigh*

BTW try not to kiss TTK's ass too much, you might catch Herpes. ;)

Sorry if I don't lower myself to your level, I think I stopped using those insults when I was in 3rd grade, unless it's in jest. But I guess some people never do grow up... -_- *sigh*

BTW try not to kiss TTK's ass too much, you might catch Herpes. ;)

Guano doesn

Calling me Guano, lol, you don't even know what Guanaco means to begin with.

Don't get JohnG started on goats or anything even vaguely similar (yes, I know they're actually a member of the camel/llama family, but trust me, you don't wanna go there...)

I don't vote for Communists like Obama, so I vote for the lesser evil instead.

hmm - Obama vs. McCain aside, methinks this man doesn't know what a communist is.... :lol:

Edited by greg_r

Don't get JohnG started on goats or anything even vaguely similar (yes, I know they're actually a member of the camel/llama family, but trust me, you don't wanna go there...)

hmm - Obama vs. McCain aside, methinks this man doesn't know what a communist is.... :lol:

So I see ignorance is your stronghold... hmmm... you do realize how stupid your post was calling my nationality a goat right? And trust me, I know first hand what a communist is, in our country they're the biggest pests.

So I see ignorance is your stronghold... hmmm... you do realize how stupid your post was calling my nationality a goat right? And trust me, I know first hand what a communist is, in our country they're the biggest pests.

Hmm - I see you don't know what a Guanaco is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanaco

Yes, I am aware that there are other possible meanings - this sort of 'misinterpretation' is often considered to be the essence of many types of humor.

And it is you who are displaying your ignorance if you claim Obama is a communist. Whether or not I would support him if I was a U.S. citizen is neither here nor there (I'll admit to being cynical about both major candidates), but failing to be a right-wing politician does not make Obama a communist. I'd suggest that you do not try arguing the definition with someone who has degrees in both English and Political Science. You will lose. Try reading the dictionary sometime.

Edited by greg_r

You called me a "fellow Spaniard."

This guy not only doesn

Hmm - I see you don't know what a Guanaco is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanaco

And it is you who are displaying your ignorance if you claim Obama is a communist. Whether or not I would support him if I was a U.S. citizen is neither here nor there (I'll admit to being cynical about both major candidates), but failing to be a right-wing politician does not make Obama a communist. Try reading the dictionary sometime.

*sigh* I know Guanaco is an animal too, funny thing is I was referring to how they call out nationality, Salvadorans. Christ.

As for Obama, he plans to redistribute wealth that is taken from the rich, i.e. favoring the proletariat... plus his stupid taxes on the rich only are moronic as are his promises, 1st thing I'd ask is where the hell is he going to get the money to do all that BS he has promised, and second, IF he wins he will do what Clinton did, promise low taxes and then screw everyone with a big tax increase. :rolleyes:

*sigh* I know Guanaco is an animal too, funny thing is I was referring to how they call out nationality, Salvadorans. Christ.

Well the last I checked, Salvadorans are not Spaniards, Einstein.

:rolleyes:

As for Obama, IF he wins he will do what Clinton did, promise low taxes and then screw everyone with a big tax increase. :rolleyes:

Guano, go back and read a little history brighteyes, both the deficit and the national debt were REDUCED under Clinton. There were problems under his administration to be sure, but the economy was not one of them. I CLEANED HOUSE under his adminstration and I didn

Yes. I figured that was what you meant. Equally, I could have referred to you as a Chilean water cannon..... Guess you're suffering a sense of humour failure this morning, eh?

:rolleyes:

As for Obama, he plans to redistribute wealth that is taken from the rich, i.e. favoring the proletariat... plus his stupid taxes on the rich only are moronic as are his promises, 1st thing I'd ask is where the hell is he going to get the money to do all that BS he has promised, and second, IF he wins he will do what Clinton did, promise low taxes and then screw everyone with a big tax increase. :rolleyes:

I'm not arguing any of those points, and at no juncture did I say I support Obama. I have no intention of arguing politics on this board. I simply commented on the fact that his left-wing tendencies (which, given that the Democrats are still fundamentally a right-of-centre party are still rather limited) do not make him a communist any more than McCain's right-wing tendencies make him a facist.

Edited by greg_r

Spaniard as in Spanish, moron, my family is Spanish and I was born in E.S., do you really think I was meaning "Spartan?", simplemente pendejo. :rolleyes:

Guano, El Salvador is NOT SPAIN.

Spaniards are from Spain. The Spanish are from Spain. YOU ARE NOT SPANISH. AND YOU ARE NOT A FELLOW SPANIARD.

You are a cheap [censored] who wants to [censored] about dealers because they won