When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

topswiss.co.uk

boston909

Hi there,

Has anyone had any experience, good or otherwise, with www.topswiss.co.uk? I have searched these forums but not found much on them...

I have just made a purchase from www.topswiss.co.uk yesterday afternoon, and then I subsequently found this forum and also repgeek.com - and all the posts about scam sites has me worried! Any future watches will be bought from reputable dealers from here!!

I bought the rep Omega watch in the following link: http://www.topswiss.co.uk/omega-seamaster-...-strap-48-p.asp

As I don't know very much about rep watches, it seems okay to my untrained eyes and I'm not after the perfect replica to start off with, and the guy from topswiss has been responding to my emails thus far. He said that he will be despatching the watch on Monday (which is, funnily, when his domain renewal date runs out, according to whois)...

Can anyone put my mind at ease? As I'm starting to think that I may have done the wrong thing in this case, and should have looked through these forums first!!

Next purchase will be this one, I think!!:

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...;products_id=25

Many thanks to all, for any help.

Hi there,

Has anyone had any experience, good or otherwise, with www.topswiss.co.uk? I have searched these forums but not found much on them...

I have just made a purchase from www.topswiss.co.uk yesterday afternoon, and then I subsequently found this forum and also repgeek.com - and all the posts about scam sites has me worried! Any future watches will be bought from reputable dealers from here!!

I bought the rep Omega watch in the following link: http://www.topswiss.co.uk/omega-seamaster-...-strap-48-p.asp

As I don't know very much about rep watches, it seems okay to my untrained eyes and I'm not after the perfect replica to start off with, and the guy from topswiss has been responding to my emails thus far. He said that he will be despatching the watch on Monday (which is, funnily, when his domain renewal date runs out, according to whois)...

Can anyone put my mind at ease? As I'm starting to think that I may have done the wrong thing in this case, and should have looked through these forums first!!

Next purchase will be this one, I think!!:

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...;products_id=25

Many thanks to all, for any help.

Well I am afraid the watch in the big picture is a gen, the small photos are of a not too accurate replica. I regret to tell you this ... at least you did not spend a fortune like other guys did.

Welcome on board!

Thanks for the reply, good to be on board!

I'm not too fussed if it's not too accurate, as it's only my first rep... I'm just more concerned that it will actually arrive at all, having foolishly bought it without checking the site out more first... I'll let you all know if it does arrive in the end.

If anyone does have any knowledge about the site though, it would be much appreciated!

When I do eventually go for the more accurate watch, either in December or Jan, I'll certainly pick up the 4th/5th version Planet Ocean - that looks pretty much spot-on!

Thanks for the reply, good to be on board!

I'm not too fussed if it's not too accurate, as it's only my first rep... I'm just more concerned that it will actually arrive at all, having foolishly bought it without checking the site out more first... I'll let you all know if it does arrive in the end.

If anyone does have any knowledge about the site though, it would be much appreciated!

When I do eventually go for the more accurate watch, either in December or Jan, I'll certainly pick up the 4th/5th version Planet Ocean - that looks pretty much spot-on!

Im in the same sort of boat as you boston I have been looking on topswiss at this model

http://www.topswiss.co.uk/omega-seamaster-...-strap-18-p.asp

As with you this would be my first rep also, I just want something that will make me look like James Bond but at 10% of the price tag! lol would be great to hear how you get on and if you could actually upload any pics of the rep when you receive it.

P.S If anyone that is good with reps could check the link above and advise me if the watch looks like a fairly good rep or not?

tbh i dont no a lot about reps but it my eyes the watch looks pretty slick lol i am a top noob and i realise its never gonna look like the real deal with its near

P.S If anyone that is good with reps could check the link above and advise me if the watch looks like a fairly good rep or not?

tbh i dont no a lot about reps but it my eyes the watch looks pretty slick lol i am a top noob and i realise its never gonna look like the real deal with its near

Numpty...welcome to the board. This is where others have posted lots of info for you to do your own research on.

Top Swiss

Read the above post for experiences on Top Swiss. There are scam sites...and there are Scam Sites. They are NOT one of the worst, as they do deliver decent reps it appears (from one users experience), but they present false info in their site (their watches are NOT made in Switzerland...and they are NOT using Swiss Valjoux movements) which makes them a scam site.

You can get the same watches for less than half the price through collectors here.

Which collector? Do your research on the board in the collectors section.

Which collector is best? Do your research on the collector review section of the board.

Which watch is the best? Do your research in the particular brand area you are interested in, and search for the particular watch you want.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Most senior members would just say your question is like asking who has the best Submariner and tell you to use the Search button...I gave you some bonus info for free. ;)

If you find the info here useful, consider upgrading your membership to a paid subscription to ensure the board is around in the future.

Cheers ToadTorrent have been searching the site a bit more now and have seen you give some really valuable info to members so thanks! Been looking at Precious Time so i checked the website and sent an email in regards to the 007 Seamaster thats is on there. So I guess I just wait for a reply back from him. That is the watch im looking for atm I just think it looks so classy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to reply... I've been at repgeek too much lately and forgot I posted this topic!

I did receive the watch in the end, only five days after I made the purchase - so it seems as if they are pretty reputable!

The watch looks just like the ones in the photos - not the real one at the top, but their own pictures that they have taken. I have since moved the bezel to a better position (stupidly with superglue, which almost cost me some layers of skin on my fingers), but it's a pretty good watch, although I know that the proper sellers from here, RWI and repgeek sell better watches for less money than topswiss.co.uk!!

I'm not sure if it's really swiss ETA, as I don't know much about these things, but it's definitely an automatic movement.

I'm not sure if I can recommend topswiss whole heartedly, as I wouldn't want to say definitely go for it and then someone gets gipped, especially as I'm sure they probably use asia clone movements and the watches are overpriced if so - but my purchase worked out very well, so I'm fairly sure that they are good people.

post-17519-1226654339_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if I can recommend topswiss whole heartedly, as I wouldn't want to say definitely go for it and then someone gets gipped, especially as I'm sure they probably use asia clone movements and the watches are overpriced if so - but my purchase worked out very well, so I'm fairly sure that they are good people.

Glad it worked out in the end.