When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new wm9/pt sub....bent spring bars?

cableguy

so i got my new sub today and its very good looking. needs the typical pearl, and cg's worked and it should be pretty much good for most people.

i was going to install my noob bracelet but i cant even get the original bracelet off. The spring bars are bent! =(

i'm scared that if i actually get them out i wont be able to put the bracelet back on because it needs to be bent.

any suggestions on how to do this? (i also dont know how close the endlink will be on the noob and if it will fit better/worse then the original bracelet.

help :-)

Yep, my WM9 sub had the same problem. I replaced the thin WM9 spring bars with gens, so the damaged WM9s did not bother me.

The SELs on my WM9 bracelet had to be modified to accept gen spring bars. I tried noob SELs and they fitted perfectly with either the fat noob spring bars and gen spring bars.

the noob bracelet is accurate with the hollow mid links, the wm9 is solid mid links so its heavier then the gen.

The wm9 clasp is better then the noob so i'm mixing and matching parts to make the perfect bracelet :-)

I think that the clasp of Noob is very good, but I have not seen the WM9 clasp

Is the WM9 clasp very different in quality to Noob, or is it a little difference ??

UPDATE: i forced the spring bars out of the watch and got the new Noob bracelet lined up and installed....one side was too tight so i had to VERY lightly sand the sides EVER so slightly to fit.

Swapped the WM9 Clasp onto the noob bracelet and its perfect now. (might shave down the solid end link later to make it look sharper/closer to gen but thats later)

Thanks for the help people!