When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A couple of general questions

Marky1012

A couple of things I have noticed on the site and would appreciate clarification.

1 I was looking at Angus's website and noticed two similar watches - but on had the word Lite in the description. What does light mean - or will this be a D'oh! moment?

I also noticed that where watches are for sale there is a response with PM Sent. What is PM and how do you do it?

Thanks.

1 I was looking at Angus's website and noticed two similar watches - but on had the word Lite in the description. What does light mean - or will this be a D'oh! moment?

Ask Angus.

I also noticed that where watches are for sale there is a response with PM Sent. What is PM and how do you do it?

A Private Message can be sent to another member by clicking the small black arrow to the right of the person's name (you will find the drop-down menu at the top left corner of each member's posting) & then selecting Send Message.

You should read the Help.

A couple of things I have noticed on the site and would appreciate clarification.

Thanks.

PM is a Private/Personal Message sent through the RWG board. Near the top right part of the board you'll see a link that likely says "0 New Messages". When you get a new one it will be highlighted and show how many messages you have. To send a message, click the users' userid and you'll see a dropdown list as below...click "Send Message" as below:

PMcopy.jpg

Lite is essentially the cheaper version. Some have cheaper movements...some use a PVD bezel instead of ceramic, Single AR vs. Double vs. No AR, non-functioning chronos, etc...each "Lite" varies on why it is light.