When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My latest gen purchase: Seiko Diver SKX007K

imranbecks

I did a very small investigation into klockimport.com in Sweden and I have mixed feelings if I should do business with them and here is why:

In Sweden there are several types of company you can have and this one is a "personal one" (enskild firma in Swedish).

This means that this company is owned by just one guy and there is no official numbers on how much this company is earning or spending etc.

The organisation-number for klockimport.com is actually registered to a company called "Visac Marketing/Transport" in northern Sweden in a town called Lule

The search for the right price is risky business.

All of my deals from eBay have been smooth and trouble free. Had to pay custom charges and tax one time though, still cheaper than the all swedish stores. Too bad the Dollar is so expensive nowdays (compared to the Swedish Krona).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man, I am too paranoid today and i dont know what to think right now...better take a triple espresso to calm down...before I decide if I am going to buy from this guy or not.

I took a triple espresso and calmed down...

After I posted the above, the guy redid his website and he has a lot of models.

I mailed him and asked around and you get all the papers, boxes and whatnot when you purchase.

Sweden is a very open society so I took the liberty to call Swedish Enforcement Authority ("kronofogdemyndigheten" in Swedish) to see whether this company had any issues with them and it seems not, which is good.

I am actually thinking purchasing a SKX007 or similar model a little bit later this spring.

I will keep you posted how it goes and if they seems trustworthy.