When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG 1 demisgod

oscarmadfish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once RWG1 is up we will have JB email him to let him know we are back in business.

I'll confess that I'm losing the faith here.... Beginning to wonder whether RWG1 will ever re-appear.

well greg took the words out of my mouth

i must admit i am having doubts that it will surface again

as for the rest of the MIA i was a newbie there so i dont know as many as you guys

but i always remember people that treated me well

so thats you fookers out of the aquation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy::whistling: :whistling: :whistling::bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just wish JB would show up somwhere. The URL still goes to a website so there's hope. If they had no wish to drag it up again they should at least give us the oportunity to do so. I'd be a lot happier if we had heard just one little peep from JB. His lack of appearence at RWI is begining to worry me.

I WANT MY HOME BACK!!!!

Col.

Talking of MIA, I just spotted MGI/Luthier over on repgeek masquerading under the pseudonym of Xyphis...

Nobody mention Groucho, okay....? :lol:

Yeah, after ten thousand posts of continuous word association, he just messed up the Never Ending Word Association Game by posting a graphic, nothing more!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you have it admit, it's pretty sad that after so long - we don't even get a single post on ANY forum regarding... anything - I'm quite new (about a year) but some of you, I'm sure made RWG1 home for much longer - wtf is up with not saying a peep :boxing:

I'm not considering "Down for maintenance. Trying to fix CPU exceeded errors." a peep either, I could have fixed 50 forums since it went down and I'm a noob at mysql - i would have paid for it too so $ is not an excuse

Have I went too far John - I might deserve the cat i guess :headhurt:

:lol:

This board is great, but the longer it takes, the more I miss RWG1... I'd even pay to say [censored] on there if I had to....

... and on that note, I notice that I seem to have lost my supporter status here somehow. I'm paying monthly via paypal, so maybe that's the reason for the weirdness. If I don't get my status back by the end of the day, I'll have to drop Admin a PM I guess....

Edited by greg_r

:lol:

This board is great, but the longer it takes, the more I miss RWG1... I'd even pay to say [censored] on there if I had to....

... and on that note, I notice that I seem to have lost my supporter status here somehow. I'm paying monthly via paypal, so maybe that's the reason for the weirdness. If I don't get my status back by the end of the day, I'll have to drop Admin a PM I guess....

You haven

uh. no. lol

The subscription is in place at paypal and should, in theory, work. The renewal date is the 4th of the month, so my guessing is that it just takes time to process through. If it turns out to be a problem, I'll just switch to yearly payment.

Check your PP account and contact the admin here - I have seen this happen before and they will fix it right away.

Check your PP account and contact the admin here - I have seen this happen before and they will fix it right away.

Yup - will do at some point today. Tempted to upgrade anyhow, if only so that I can tell Oscar where to go.... :D