When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ems Delivery Time?

I think this is the funniest and most stressful game of all... waiting for your watch to arrive. Using EMS (China) to the States how long usually takes? I hate to wait but usually this is pretty quick.... I'm sorry I just can't wait! :Jumpy:

Based on your previous experiences how long this usually takes?

BTW the tracking number that I was given doesn't work.... :(

EMS should normally take 3-5 days, airmail 5-10 days. Just check with your dealer that the watch actually made it out of China as China customs has been pretty active the last couple of months with lots of watches being siezed and destroyed if they don't have the correct/legitimate paperwork.

I also notice that you're from Colombia .. that may have something to do with it to ?

Edited by SmoothOperator

Yeah, lovely place... I take that u've been there before? Army?.. errr, I mean work or leisure?

I've been to all kinds of nasty little places down South - mostly work/play. However, in the middle of the bad stuff in CO, it is a beautiful place. I love the culture, the people and the rich history. And ... Bogota to me is among the top party towns in the world.

Here's a pic of "us" enjoying the great outdoors in a river in the south of the country.

post-691-1153224062_thumb.jpg

nice! :D I used to be in the Colombian military... I was Lancero and I spent quite some time in Tolemaida back in 94'. I was part of the training a**holes... my deepest belated apologies if you were ever in Tolemaida doing training for the international lancero course... we really weren't "that" nice. :whistling:

Edited by fanito

I believe some dealers issue tracking numbers before actually shipping a watch -- in some cases a week or more before, so keep trying and the tracking number may start to work.

I have a situation where my watch is listed as leaving customs Sunday morning, but either the watch is stuck in San Francisco or tracking has stopped functioning. Perhaps tracking will resume tomorrow (or the next day) or my parcel might even show up in the next couple of days without benefit of tracking information.

should be no longer than 4-6 working days to the states .

oh also love COLOMBIA :thumbsupsmileyanim:

was married in cali , colombia & honey mooned in bogota , san andres island & had an awsome time out there :victory:

bought about $500 usd in colombian natural emeralds in a place in bogota called las minas de esmeraldas awsome place with lots of security ! :whistling: ...

cant wait to go back !!!!!

I've been to all kinds of nasty little places down South - mostly work/play. However, in the middle of the bad stuff in CO, it is a beautiful place. I love the culture, the people and the rich history. And ... Bogota to me is among the top party towns in the world.

Here's a pic of "us" enjoying the great outdoors in a river in the south of the country.

man ND you have some COJONES :o going into the colombian jungle full of those crazy gorillas wich are controlling the drug trafic in colombia , those guys brutal :thumbdown: .

i belive some day with the help of USA they will get rid of all those terroist groups out there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i do love visiting colombiaaaaaaaaaaaaa :thumbsupsmileyanim:

p.s keep kickin ass ND !!!