When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Privet! (Hello)

pbateman

SMP BOND haha!

Anyway, my name is Mishka and I hail from Florida; and my story begins with the Invicta Pro Diver Automatic.

After years of not being interested in wearing metal on my body, I woke up and decided that I want a new watch! My inspiration came from my dad's SMP Automatic. So My search began for something similar.

I stumbled upon an cheap but well reviewed watch: the Automatic Pro Diver from Invicta for 87$ on Amazon. (That was during the discount period)

Right as I was making my purchase, my dad gave me a call and said to wait till he comes back from NYC. And upon arrival I was handed a BEAUTIFUL SMP 007 rep.

It was hard to spot the flaws at first but after hours of staring at it I realized the bezel was crooked and the white pearl is popped out. So as a DIYer, and after looking online for a while, I found a way to fix the bezel.

I love this forum! I am having trouble finding information on what types of mods I can do to the watch. And I have several questions id like to ask.

I know that my watch is an Omega rep, but it isnt Omega, what I mean is: Can I buy a Bezel and Crystal from Otto frei for the gen model that my rep is based on and do the swap?

How easy is it to buy a swiss ETA and put it in? Tools are expensive 5000$!!!?? Or can I go to a watch repair shop and have those mods done for <100$??

Thanks alot guys, I really enjoy reading the posts here, and now im addicted!

-Mishka

Great story. Let me be the first to welcome you aboard. You've got the questions...we've got the answers.

I wrote this guide just for you:

Noob-Background.jpg

As to buying gen parts from Ofrei...maybe yes...maybe no. Search on the forum here for what others have been able to work in successfully and read this post for more info: New Super-Reps are Called 1:1...What Does That Mean?