When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam194 Sub2500 And Pam202 Subslytech....

MADRED7

......and I throw my 5 bucks in as well........it is yet being produced while we discuss about "...will they do it or not!"

I guess it´s coming 1st or 2nd week of August...when the 187-hype is slowing down!

Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa, Theo :)

I don´t care if Titanium or SS.....if it is well made with some improvements like

- good AR coat (and I mean ANTI REFLECTING coat) not that color application on the crystal

- bigger date and a good cyclops

I will definetely buy it!

Theo

My problem is that I can't wear SS watches in this heat, so the majority of my watches are taking a back seat. It's all to do with a nickel allergy and I'm sure there are quite a lot of others with the same problem. If not for that I'd probably be like you... but as the genuine is titanium, this has to be titanium or nothing for me.

I got the point and it is the best reason for wishing a Titanium 194.

Anyway,....it will be easy to do the case in titanium, the supplieres did so with the BAvenger, the PAM036, the PAM192, the IWC GST,...and some more.

Maybe they are just working on the improved datefont and a real saphire AR coating......my a** itches....I can feel it coming :)

With a bunch of stuff (4 watches, accessories, straps) at customs or somewehere else in the world....I waited for.....I have something to look forward to:194

Theo

I got the point and it is the best reason for wishing a Titanium 194.

Anyway,....it will be easy to do the case in titanium, the supplieres did so with the BAvenger, the PAM036, the PAM192, the IWC GST,...and some more.

Maybe they are just working on the improved datefont and a real saphire AR coating......my a** itches....I can feel it coming :)

With a bunch of stuff (4 watches, accessories, straps) at customs or somewehere else in the world....I waited for.....I have something to look forward to:194

Theo

HEY PAM1A

JUST LOOK AT EBAY CHINA THEY ALREADY OUT

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...rdsreturnedZ300

CHEER

ERIC

Edited by titoune11299

HEY PAM1A

JUST LOOK AT EBAY CHINA THEY ALREADY OUT

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...rdsreturnedZ300

CHEER

ERIC

I tend not to trust ebay at all. And the seller with zero feedback? Pffftttt....

Ebay has a bunch of so-called reps of high end watch brands which I have yet to see our dealers list them. I would not believe a single bit unless one of our trusted dealer steps in and say so.