When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Demsey LIVES!

JohnG

First of all, you guys are getting sloppy with labeling your threads RWG1: - DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE!

Secondly, and no less important, DEMSEY WAS JUST SEEN ON RG!

He is a member named Chancellor who I have seen before and never guessed until I had it spelled out for me:

lol, I think John and Pug, with the co-operation of the admin. awta head up a sub-committee that 'locks' threads temporarily in order to allow the committee to assemble a case with regard to fact finding and 'debunking', present said case in the locked thread, summarily unlock the thread, and behold the magic; "It will die".

This may seem counter to good discourse and exchange of idea, but, in reality, no good exchange has materialized if members are going to hold untruths as sacred. It's just good social conscience.

Sounds like a lot of work, and I can't speak for Pug, but John has more than enough down time between welding rafters and his beet harvest. I think Pug would just flat out enjoy it. Say, like Sudoku. Regardless, these members take on the task anyway. It is good service.

Towit; These guys are smart, but more to the point with regard to the website, but less to the point of being 'smart' they are 'informed'. They make it a point to be. I may discount their philosophy and opinion, but rarely their statistics and facts. Research to the latter will rectify the doubt. That's good stuff. Inspirational even, to the point; We could all be 'smart' if we would show the membership the same courtesy as these two members.

Further towit; this is the internet; you can be just what you always wanted to be, say, I dunno, a German national, with a family heritage steeped in the Luftwaffe, a sweet job wit Lufthansa, and an objective opinion on an election without the stigma of being framed a Neo-Con when you simply aren't. Darn internet!

I am 'Demsey' and I approved this message.

Underhanded I realize, But, you have to understand, 'trailboss99' was already in on it. That makes it OK. Full disclosure may only be one Aussie deep. Grahman was busy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you guys are getting sloppy with labeling your threads RWG1: - DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE!

I don't know whether you've noticed this, John, but all our previously-labeled RWG1: threads have had RWG1 removed from the thread title.

I know FOR A FACT that I've labeled all of my topics that way.

Kinda petty for a mod to go in and change 'em. Not impressed. If it happens again, my platinum subscription will cease forthwith.

On a happier note, Hi Dems! Good to see you! :D

Dibujo.jpg

How's THAT for gay?

Greg, I am going to contact admin about the thread title editing. You are right, that is [censored] [censored]. Many of us are paying to be here, a lot of new subscriptions since RWG1 went down, and we are in the [censored] bin.

I am going to pm him now. I am sure this was someone else - admin is cool with us...

And just so you know, we can edit our own thread titles so I am putting mine back there way they were.

Just like home, eh Demsey?

Dibujo.jpg

How's THAT for gay?

Greg, I am going to contact admin about the thread title editing. You are right, that is [censored] [censored]. Many of us are paying to be here, a lot of new subscriptions since RWG1 went down, and we are in the [censored] bin.

I am going to pm him now. I am sure this was someone else - admin is cool with us...

Yep - that's my take on it too. Admin's a good guy.

And just so you know, we can edit our own thread titles so I am putting mine back there way they were.

Yep - I'm already there - doing it right now.

What's a Demsey?

hahaha - that's a far more difficult question to answer than you might imagine, Pug :D

Seriously, Dems - it's good to see you here. I've missed your eloquence and wit. (sorry if that sounded gay :lol:)

Demsey is too hard for me to explain.

You could say, "a member of RWG1" or "one of the oldest members of RWG1" and that would tell you nothing.

Demsey must be experienced. And then you still won't understand. But you will know the futility of trying to answer the question.

Greg, I sent this to admin

Admin,

I just wanted you to know that someone has been editing the thread titles in the Loony Bin. As you know, many of us from RWG1 are occupying the Bin because it is a place where we can be immature and let it hang out. We have kept our silliness there in what I believe is a mutually beneficial arrangement - many of the refugees have joined RWG.cc as paying members.

It was just brought to my attention that all of our threads have had the prefix "RWG1:" removed from the header. That I am aware of, titling our threads this way doesn't violate any rule here at RWG.cc. We use this heading to make distinguishing our threads from those that sometimes are "binned" easier. It also makes us feel more at home. It is a weird ritual no doubt, but it harms no one and makes a number of contributing members happy.

Can we have our titles left unedited?

Thanks!

JohnG

Dibujo.jpg

How's THAT for gay?

Purdy gay. But I've seen pictures of you. I think you would make pretty children with my sister, because, actually, you are the spitting image of my brother-in-law, A Choate guy, but, not having seen Greg in jpeg. at least I can fantasize he is a good looking dyke with a penchant for men's Vacheron Constantin. For your twisted consideration and a better mental image:

greg.jpg

Don't be coy "Greg".

If you don't remember Demsey, "Greg" is an Asian woman who was helping some of us find good deals on some lower priced watches through friends of hers in GZ.

Here she is at a recent RWG1 GTG - Alphakazi, Greg, and Onze... Oscarmadfish is visible in background, facing camera...

SUN06_MICHELLE.jpg

Don't be coy "Greg".

If you don't remember Demsey, "Greg" is an Asian woman who was helping some of us find good deals on some lower priced watches through friends of hers in GZ.

Here she is at a recent RWG1 GTG - Alphakazi, Greg, and Onze... Oscarmadfish is visible in background, facing camera...

That'll surprise the hell outta my wife......

768_funny-face.jpg

Woof.

Stranger than fiction;

aaa.jpg

The fact Rob had zero comment is not wasted on the fact that he, as an intellectual and an engineer , and I will fully admit to his credit, is well above these threads, if not the "Loony Bin" all together , actually was baited to 'lurk'. Coincidence? No. It were the thread title. Of all my detractors on RWG, or more to the correct; TRC, when Rob posted, paraphrased; "You know Demsey, you have no character. You stand in disdain of anyone who does.", which was rampant, it hurt the worst, maybe him too.. There can be no more respect given to a person, who's attention to detail and duty is paramount to another's life, than an airplane tech to the pilot. At least when a doctor screws up, the object of his responsibility is under general anesthesia and steps seamlessly into the bright light, not spinning from 10,000 ft., every 180 degree turn an eternity in hell.

Woof.

Stranger than fiction;

The fact Rob had zero comment is not wasted on the fact that he, as an intellectual and an engineer , and I will fully admit to his credit, is well above these threads, if not the "Loony Bin" all together , actually was baited to 'lurk'. Coincidence? No. It were the thread title.

:1a: