When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: RWG1: Headers edited

JohnG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The forums all get replaced by the 'next best thing' that comes along,its the 'net,RWG is done,this one and RWI replaced it,RG has replaced them all long ago now,these are all just forums awaiting RWG's same fate,take a look around..... ;)

The way it goes,see ya on the 'blueside'..... :)

Ya know Dave, I've nothing against any of the forums, to each his own, but as always, if you are a fan of one, or frequent it more, you get under the illusion that it must be more popular (at least that's what the claims tell you). I pointed this out once at RWG1 regarding that claim above, but RG has a lot of frames (pages per visit) one must go through in order to get to the info so going by "frame hits" gives an erroneous popularity count. Actual visitor counts are really the more honest approach. Go to attentionmeter.com and type in rwg.cc, repgeek.com and replica-watch.info, you'll see what I'm alluding to. I don't doubt the popularity of RG but I don't think your prediction that RWGjr will be imploding soon, I believe you'll have to wait on that happening here for awhile. There will always be at least 2 or more replica watch forums as diversity in the populous will and should always have at least a 2-party system. A different forum for different parts of my personality is always my personal preference. Anyways, always good to see you around and Demsey too. B)

Cheers