When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: RWG1: Headers edited

JohnG

Actual visitor counts are really the more honest approach. Go to attentionmeter.com and type in rwg.cc, repgeek.com and replica-watch.info, you'll see what I'm alluding to. I don't doubt the popularity of RG but I don't think your prediction that RWGjr will be imploding soon, I believe you'll have to wait on that happening here for awhile. There will always be at least 2 or more replica watch forums as diversity in the populous will and should always have at least a 2-party system. A different forum for different parts of my personality is always my personal preference. Anyways, always good to see you around and Demsey too. B)

Cheers

Yup. RWGjr is doing just fine. And it is a much better forum if you want hardcore technical info. The franken projects being done here are far beyond anything I see being done at any of the other forums...

rwg.cc%20repgeek.com%20replica-watch.info%20_uv.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let's not forget a thanks to the mods for letting us camp out here.

I think each forum is good for different reasons.

I frequent each one regularly now. I miss RWG, but that isn't to say that we shouldn't revive it / transfer it / integrate it.

I see no reason to be exclusive. A community should be inclusive.

I see diversity between the forum exists when personalities in the community clash, and want to go in different directions, either due to desired direction, belief, emotional baggage, or just clashes resulting from pissing competitions.

So...off goes another group, into their own forum, doing what they value.

So what? All serve a great purpose.

No need for elitism...whenever there are problems, we all provide refuge for each other, and share similar goals.

So....F*ck it.....at the end of the day, who cares?...just enjoy the company and talk about watches, politics or some other garbage.

Just enjoy each others company.....It could all be turning to [censored] tomorrow under your feet.

And let's not forget a thanks to the mods for letting us camp out here.

Amen!

Certainly, even when and if we get RWG1 back up and running, it won't stop me spending plenty of time here - RWGjr was always my favourite 'serious' watch forum :)

Does your girlfriend share that opinion? Ask her.... :D

No girlfriend, but my missus agrees with everything I say....

(and if you believe that, I've got this great deal on used bridges that might interest you :p)