When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Oversized Chronofighter Diver V2

AllergyDoc

Picked this up from a dealer on another board for a nice price. Shipped from China.

I expected to sell this watch shortly after receiving it, but I like it. It's definitely different. It feels substantial and is very well made. The band is thick and very high quality. The chrono function works fine. The chrono lever is a tad bit wobbly and the edges are quite sharp. I had to file down the side that abuts my arm. The watch has to be worn more distally on the wrist or the chrono lever will jab the arm. Great to wear with a long sleeved shirt if you tuck the end of the sleeve under the lever.

It's not a wear-to-the-office watch for me, but it's great for after work, the gym, and shopping at the farmers' market.

(The watch was not cleaned before the pictures were taken due to laziness. I make no apologies.)

Graham%201.jpg

Graham%202.jpg

Graham%203.jpg

Graham%204.jpg

This is going to be my next rep, absolutly love this watch!

I think you need big wrists to carry this one off though.

What price do these go for and is the movement reliable?

Can you get it with a Gen Swiss movement?

I might see if eurotimez can source me a good waterproof

quality version.

Stunning mate love it!

I had the V1 but returned it due to no power reserve ( 3 minutes and it stopped). The Dealer claimed he personally checked it prior to shipping but I don't belive him (i belive most dealers drop ship due to the high failure rate of out of box failures). Also the emblem on the back fell off in 2 minutes of wear. The wobley lever can be caused by 3 things. 1) Poor QC ..never should have left the factory 2) the crown is not pushed out enought causing the the lever to no be stable. The problems is if you pull out the crown to much you lose the watertightness. 3) the lever wobbles from side to side. This is due to the lever not being seating in tight enough. I fixed this easily. Take a needle nose plyers and cover the tips so you don't scratch the watch. Gently squeeze and recheck the lever. Less squeezing is better. You can always increase the pressure but you can't undue a locked lever (too tight). You want the lever to move smoothly but not woble or be to tight. I honestly liked this watch . IT really looks like a Gen watch and is a great topic start at a bar etc. I am not happy about the movement stopping in 3 minutes of use (no power reserve). The deal that I had with the Dealer was that he does QC on the watch. QC means looks for obvious flaws and he sets the time and winds the watch and checks back in 24 hours to see if the watch is still running and it is the correct time. IT took a lot of arm twisting to get my $ back and his cronies (fans on another forum) always back him up). I honestly think the Dealer has several identities. If anyone has problems with this guy a few other always back him up very quickly. I think the Dealer has mulitiple screen names and rotates them. Then when he needs somone to back him up her changes screen names with a keystrock to attack the person questioning him. Just my theory.

Steve. I stilll like the watch and may get it from a USA Dealer who is know is honest. More $ but It is worth it to me.

^^ Thats sad to hear!

Can it be bought with a better movement?

^^ Thats sad to hear!

Can it be bought with a better movement?

Thats pretty bad!!

Trying to do some homework on 7750 movements, would it not take a new Asian 7750?

This is my worry see, why do they even bother fitting crap god knows what movements in

a watch that looks as good as that?!?!!?

Because a 7750 is 3 subdials!

Just realized ;)

Sorry to hear of the problems with the watch, most good dealers should be happy to cross ship a replacement, saves so much time! B)

Looks like the watch had some inconsistency with the lume on the minute hand too?

I hope you get everything sorted, myself I am not overly keen on the Grahams, but there is something about the dial on the version below that I like:

109a30b3561e96ddae76b5byo4.jpg

Cheers! B)

There is a quartz version for about $ 130 (I can't recall) from www.watcheden.com

It is quartz with mineral crystal but has the same case and strap. I have had great luck with quartz and will not buy asian automatics. My wife said why do i get all [censored] off sending Out of box failures that never should have been shipped to me in the first place. I finally decided to stay with quartz.

It reminds me of a local restaurant we would go to. The service and food were spotty and the owner/manager didn't really care as he was the only guy in the local area. Well down the street two nice places opened up and they are packed and his place is now dead. What comes around goes around. He claims his former customers will come back once they try the new place and the newness wears off. Not true.