When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer II - Noobfactory ETA

AllergyDoc

Picked this up from Eurotimez last month. It arrived this week.

Communication was good. Watch took a while to get here. I was told the first one had a problem with the GMT hand and another one had to be ordered.

Here are some pics. Please keep in mind I haven't washed the rep factory grime off yet so the watch is not really clean. You've seen this watch before, photographed better, so I don't feel bad about being lazy here.

Exp%206.jpg

Exp%205.jpg

Exp%204.jpg

Exp%203.jpg

Exp%202.jpg

Exp%201.jpg

Yes, the black ExpII is an excellent Rolex replica... and very underrated.

I'd just straighten the crown guard "insides" and wear it. I already have one of these but it's in the possession of my watch guy (he's very busy). :)

Great choice indeed, and definitely a keeper.

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
It's just dirty. You know how these things arrive coated in "rep factory grime."

I am just about to order one of these from Chris...what are the problems with the white face one? (thats what I was going to get!)

this is my first purchase.....if eurotimez QC's them instead of dropshipping why are they still covered in rep factory grime?

Also concerned about you saying it almost took a month to get there...did you use EMS or free shipping?

what does the correct handstack thing mean?

sorry to be stupid...trying to learn a little before ordering but running out of time...it's a xmas present for hubby.

thanks!

Wow, looks great!

It's difficult to see the incorrect hand stack.

I am just about to order one of these from Chris...what are the problems with the white face one? (thats what I was going to get!)

this is my first purchase.....if eurotimez QC's them instead of dropshipping why are they still covered in rep factory grime?

Also concerned about you saying it almost took a month to get there...did you use EMS or free shipping?

what does the correct handstack thing mean?

sorry to be stupid...trying to learn a little before ordering but running out of time...it's a xmas present for hubby.

thanks!

well, seems as though he ordered it from Chris and it has grime, I would assume yours would too.

I placed an order for a single watch 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's still in route to the CONUS via EMS.

The white face should have black surrounds on the hour markers

m16570whtem4.jpg

gen

rolexp2003bcs4.jpg

noob

Edited by cht

well, seems as though he ordered it from Chris and it has grime, I would assume yours would too.

I placed an order for a single watch 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's still in route to the CONUS via EMS.

The white face should have black surrounds on the hour markers

Did you order it from Eurotimez or another dealer? I live in CA so will probably be waiting at least as long as you!

So the white face one is suppose to have black around the number marker but instead appears to have dark grey metal?

I went back and looked at the one on Eurotimez website and in some pictures it looks black but in others it looks metal.....hmmmm

really want this white face ExpII.....guess I'll have to live with it!

Did you order it from Eurotimez or another dealer? I live in CA so will probably be waiting at least as long as you!

So the white face one is suppose to have black around the number marker but instead appears to have dark grey metal?

I went back and looked at the one on Eurotimez website and in some pictures it looks black but in others it looks metal.....hmmmm

really want this white face ExpII.....guess I'll have to live with it!

Yes, I ordered from eurotimez.

It's looking like it's going to be in no sooner than the 3 wk mark before it arrives according to EMS.

The difference on the dials is your opinion. To me, it's not a terribly obvious defect in the lighting that it was photographed.

I would like to see it in broad natural daylight though.

ok, enough threadjacking!

Apologies!

I had mine shipped "free." Registered mail takes longer.

Also, I was told the first watch they received had a problem with the GMT hand so there was a delay waiting for the second watch to arrive and be QC'ed. Hopefully this is really what happened. I admit I've been skeptical about QC claims since receiving a very bad Daytona from Silix. I was told the first one didn't pass "QC" but then was send a watch with a dented crown guard, running hours-at-nine dial, and poor painting on a subdial. I thought, "THIS passed QC?" I'm now sure Silix tells people watches don't pass "QC" as a stall.

"Rep grime"? No big deal. A two minute cleaning and they sparkle.