When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1-I think you may have the wrong MVT on this one Josh.

trailboss

Why would a Pam 152 Sealand have a 7750 in it? If it does, at the price it's a bargin even if you just need bits and a spare 7750. Me thinks he meens A2824 however.

LINK

Col.

A surprising number of automatic PAMs run 7750s, so I think Josh may have got this one right. Certainly cheap for a 7750, though...

If he has it's a bargin. The MVT alone is worth near that. Good buy as spares for a Pam person.

Do you think THIS ONE is realy water proof to 1000m tho?

Provided it's in a submarine at the time, yes :p

Seriously, though, I have seen the occasional watch with a 7750 go at that sort of figure before - albeit not with Josh.

I do like THIS for $128, tempting. I don't have a white face dress watch and I like that. It has a timeless style that will never go out of fashon. That's one I'd buy the gen of if I could afford too. I wounder how good the plateing is.

Col.

ooo - yes, that's very nice indeed.

Why thank you chefcook. I've learnd somthing new. I figered it may be something along those lines with the sec on a subdial. Taking bits OFF a 7750 has to be a beter idea than puting extra bits ON a 21J or ETA clone. Pams are still a bit of a mystery to me but I feel I should have at least one so was having a looky. I like that sealand.

Col.

I wonder how many of THESE he sells. That's one VERY expensive rep. Still a lot cheaper than the gen tho. And not much difference. You'd think they would have done the crazy hours instead tho.

Col.

Not many is my guess... geez.

I'd certainly be buying a gen watch of some description rather than spending that kinda dough on a rep...