When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replacement Pearl for 4th Gen PO

Feta1

Hello my RWG friends. Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement pearl for my 4th Gen PO? I know Offri has the entire OEM bezel and pearl, but that is a little steep at $228.00. The insert currently on there is fine, it's just that the pearl is missing. Any help would be appreciated!

I'd suggest to contact the dealer who sold the watch to you... I lost my pearl and bezel insert about a month ago, contacted my dealer and ordered e new pearl and bezel...

Or post a new thread in the WTB section, some members have spare parts and if you're lucky..

good luck on this one!

best regards

I'm not so sure about the contacting the dealer for a new piece suggestion. . . I have an AWESOME Planet Ocean from Silix that I've been wearing for close to a couple of years now, and it is still awesome.

Unfortunately, the only thing un-awesome about this one is that the pearl is not very securely fastened to the bezel insert, and I lost it. Silix, being the top notch seller, immediately sent me a new insert. The problem is that it is pretty apparent to me that I'll just lose this pearl too. It's in the design of the pearl and insert, they just aren't held securely, and are kind of made to fall out. . . . That's why I suggested an alternative approach. I'm not sure though that the alternative approach I suggested is the best one though!

Oh, by the way Edgematic, LOVE the avatar! ! ! !

Edited by Tjabo