When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guest maxfly

Hi everybody,

My name is Paul (maxfly is my nickname) and live in Holland. I grew up with watches, my father whas a watch salesman in the sixties and seventies.

He sold a lot of omega and Eterna watches. Due to ridiculus pricing I am interested in rep watches, mind you, good quality watches. Not crap from China. Not there is anything wrong with China!

My personal collection of watches is: Rolex submariner, Omega speedmaster, Breitling chronomat, several Citizen Aqualands.

My first rep watch wil be an Omega Ocean Planet 45 mm. Still looking on this site who sells them.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the community.

Paul ^_^

Hi everybody,

My name is Paul (maxfly is my nickname) and live in Holland. I grew up with watches, my father whas a watch salesman in the sixties and seventies.

He sold a lot of omega and Eterna watches. Due to ridiculus pricing I am interested in rep watches, mind you, good quality watches. Not crap from China. Not there is anything wrong with China!

My personal collection of watches is: Rolex submariner, Omega speedmaster, Breitling chronomat, several Citizen Aqualands.

My first rep watch wil be an Omega Ocean Planet 45 mm. Still looking on this site who sells them.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the community.

Paul ^_^

Wow,.. Paul you have an interesting History .. we are on different sides of the planet but RWG.. bridges the gap to our "hobby" you will find much here.. everyone is sincerely helpful and almost all of us at one time has had or has the PO or as we refer UPO .. (ultimate planet ocean) .. alot of us have swapped genuine dials and had the crystal AR'd.. check out the Omega section for reviews and pics..

looks like you have alot to offer us as a community as well..stay awhile, read up.. ask questions.. and pick a watch then find your dealer.. I would suggest sticking with the dealers listed here.. no scams happening here..

Good luck and welcome to this "Glorious Obsession"\

Aloha~Cheers

lani