When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Datejust Turn-o-graph

edgematic

I'm interested in the Turn-o-graph. I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find a lot of reviews. Found a good one, but from a while ago.

I'd like to know your opinions about this watch, is it a good replica? I allready know the red date is quiet hard on this timepiece.

I found out that the gen had a diameter of 36mm, some replicas have 38mm...

Thanks in advance!

Edgematic

17348.jpg

Old DJ cases are 36mm. I thought new cases were 37mm- maybe even 38mm- this would be the series 116200. Here's a link from Josh's site:

http://www.jpc8118.com/rdjms10092-turn-gra...8362-p-986.html

If it's a mm larger, no one will ever notice. I have found that rep DJ's aren't typically the same size as gens- about 1mm bigger- esp. in the dial and case. But other than that, they are pretty good reps by and large. Dial print might not be on par w/ Rolex, but that would be examining it under a 10x loupe. Red date font, well I can't remember anyone here ever really delving into it. I just look at it as a good watch to enjoy- a decent rep at a fair price- your biggest worry these days is if it will have a gen ETA, or a copy, cause there's probably not a whole lot you can do about it in the long run except send the copy back and keep hassling the dealer- and is it really worth it. Luckily my one copy eta has worked flawlessly for two years, but that's not always the case.

Old DJ cases are 36mm. I thought new cases were 37mm- maybe even 38mm- this would be the series 116200. Here's a link from Josh's site:

http://www.jpc8118.com/rdjms10092-turn-gra...8362-p-986.html

If it's a mm larger, no one will ever notice. I have found that rep DJ's aren't typically the same size as gens- about 1mm bigger- esp. in the dial and case. But other than that, they are pretty good reps by and large. Dial print might not be on par w/ Rolex, but that would be examining it under a 10x loupe. Red date font, well I can't remember anyone here ever really delving into it. I just look at it as a good watch to enjoy- a decent rep at a fair price- your biggest worry these days is if it will have a gen ETA, or a copy, cause there's probably not a whole lot you can do about it in the long run except send the copy back and keep hassling the dealer- and is it really worth it. Luckily my one copy eta has worked flawlessly for two years, but that's not always the case.

I think I'll buy one, 2 hours ago I went to an AD and had it on my wrist. It's so damn nice! Sporty, classy, smooth, I like it.

Anyone else who wants to share his feeling about this Rollie?

Kind regards!