When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega red dot on back of case

breitling&omega

I think you could just get some red nail polish and put a mark there with the tip of a pin.

hey Ztech, I put my loop over the red "line", actually not a dot as I called it earlier. It is very precious and clean in appearance. Looks almost rubberized in nature, and of course I'm sure it has been tested by omega for durablity against the regular elements: ie. moisture, acidity, heat etc.

Don't think it is something that can be easily duplicated at home, of course I wouldn't doubt that these rep manufacturers can do it if they tried. But if no one is putting this on reps, it may serve to recognize gens over reps easily. I've not had any of my omegas serviced as of yet as they are all relatively new, so I'm not sure if omega puts this red line back on after servicing.

Edited by Breitling&omega

If I recall correctly, they do put the red dot back on after service. After I had my old SMP serviced the red dot was there again. To be quite frank, I don't even know if the servicing affected the dot or whether it was replaced after service, but I can attest to paying for it to be service in Swiss at the AD.