When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

noob in SoCal

twarren

hi all, what an intersting forum with lots of info. feel like i'll need to learn a new language to understand a lot of these posts though! LOL

Am looking to buy my hubby a SSDaytona for xmas and almost got sucked into one of the scam sites.

I'm now thinking of buying from chris (eurotimez). Need to go read some more but glad I found a site that is actual people and not a fake review site put up by a watch site!

Trish

hi all, what an intersting forum with lots of info. feel like i'll need to learn a new language to understand a lot of these posts though! LOL

Am looking to buy my hubby a SSDaytona for xmas and almost got sucked into one of the scam sites.

I'm now thinking of buying from chris (eurotimez). Need to go read some more but glad I found a site that is actual people and not a fake review site put up by a watch site!

Trish

Hi Trish and welcome from another Socal'r. There are a lot of SoCal people on here. Spend at least a few weeks reading before you pull the trigger. You will figure it all out. Here is another dependable site for information with a lot more people from SoCal (you will need to join to see the good stuff)

More on Watches

Hi Trish and welcome from another Socal'r. There are a lot of SoCal people on here. Spend at least a few weeks reading before you pull the trigger. You will figure it all out. Here is another dependable site for information with a lot more people from SoCal (you will need to join to see the good stuff)

More on Watches

thanks Jake (and everyone else who welcomed me!!)

the problem is I don't have a few weeks.....if I'm going to order and its coming from overseas I need to do it pretty soon to make sure its here by xmas. I was going ot buy off of swissreplicastore.com or something like that but stumbled onto these forums while trying to decide if those other stores were a scam or not.

I registerd for the other forum you linked to but haven't looked around there yet....do you have any socal connections that would make this easier?

I emailed chris (eurotimez) on thursday but have had no reply yet.

thanks for any info

Trish