When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new HBB Full Ceramic Ice Bang....with ceramic bezel?

mwee

Well,

I have been talking to Chris (Eurotimez) to get me the latest Full Ceramic Ice Bang. Though the wait is a little long, I am completely alright with that as I wanted to work with a dealer whom I know will at least do some checks on the watch before shipping.

Anyway, I just received these pics from him on my watch with brushed ceramic bezel! Can't really tell with the pics but I am fine whether it is the darkened steel or ceramic bezel ( I already have one ceramic bezel on the way).

This is exactly what I want! Thank you Eurotimez for the great watch. Now I can't wait to get it. Here are the pics provided by him.

DSC07460.jpg

DSC07467.jpg

DSC07466.jpg

Well, actually Chris is not that much more expensive is he? I think the prices at Puretime is $758 or $726 before shipping. Paying a small premium to have a watch inspected is to me worth it. Also, this comes with ceramic bezel!

I like Chris services. He responds to emails and is a patient guy! He will try to source whatever you need. May not be the fastest but after my own limited experience tells me fastest may not mean the best, in the long run, Chirs could actually be cheaper when yopu consider you may need to send your faulty watch back if bought from other dealerss and wait again. So for me, the dealer for me on this board is Eurotimez and also some local dealers. Having said that, can't wait to get the watch though!

Well, actually Chris is not that much more expensive is he? I think the prices at Puretime is $758 or $726 before shipping. Paying a small premium to have a watch inspected is to me worth it. Also, this comes with ceramic bezel!

I like Chris services. He responds to emails and is a patient guy! He will try to source whatever you need. May not be the fastest but after my own limited experience tells me fastest may not mean the best, in the long run, Chirs could actually be cheaper when yopu consider you may need to send your faulty watch back if bought from other dealerss and wait again. So for me, the dealer for me on this board is Eurotimez and also some local dealers. Having said that, can't wait to get the watch though!

good service is worth the price.

great watch post pics when you have it bro :)

Cheers,

dani