When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: special apology to my friends

JohnG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, I've calmed down now. You'r still a F-nuckle but I lov's ya bro.

You screwed up man. You crossed the line and you'r paying. This self imolation thing is begining to worry me tho. Please stop punnishing yourself and let those who have been wronged make that desicion.

People who beg for the death penalty have to be of concern. Could you PM/email or call me please? I can't find your PH#. I think you need to talk about this.

Col.

:lol:

You guys that are making a big deal out of this are killing me man.....its usernames on a fake watch forum,not anything serious.

My name was copied,no idea who that was but it wasn't John,my life is over...really,whatever shall i do?....somebody posted there as me and i can't get over it......

Man you guys are too much.... :bangin:

I find it funny how so many exaggerate what you've done.. including yourself -

Stop beating yourself up -

That's the whole exercise Alpha. It is a trend with John. He has some self esteem problems he can't wrap his head around, so this, by now, familiar and all to recurring behaviour of 'bring it on myself, confess, self flagellation and having others forgive him because he can't himself' is just.............member 'johng'. Am I the only one who thought "MrOuch" on RWG was actually TA! DA! John!? Austurias may have goats and gentle rolling hills, but what it can't offer is a good dose of 'couch time', just a country MD with a good ear and a clean conscience. The boy needs help. And a job.

I said my piece to John on RWG with regard, and it can die there too. As Dave alludes; so what? The first thing he wants, but the last thing we should give, is another 32 page thread of "John" on "John". Don't feed the troll. For the troll's sake.

In other news;

If Klink ever gets his site back up, which I hope he will do, Davie, we found your new screen name!

F-nuckle

Classic.

Your lack of concern over the misapropreation of your IP and identity is duly noted.

You will, however, understand that that has NO BEARING WHAT SO EVER on the fact that quite a few folk do feel agrived.Aperantly they have yet to achive your all most zen like state of calm and forgivness. I'l forgive John for this one but my forgivness is a long way down the list he needs to seek. Klink has forgiven him but I suspect a lot of others may not be so forthcomming. Not without reason.

I feel sorry for ya John but you got your self into this mess and now you just gotta take it on the chin and go with whatever comes next.

Regards,

Col.

Cat got your tongue?.... :p

Lets not forget that fakey owns the site

http://whois.domaintools.com/replica-watch-scams.com

And the screen names 'Thor' "fakemaster' and 'reptron' were registered around 10 days before the site went online....

Man if LOS was 'Thor',i'm sure he would be [censored] like he is with john right now.....but since it wasn't him,the 'watch expert' is all good.... :bangin:

Dave I'm not gunna drag this thread off topic and into a screaming heap so I will say this much only.

WTF does my membership of RWS have to do with folk being angry at John? I have no admin rights there. I just got a preety ribbon 'cause I spend the time to answer posts. My crime there? Not giving a stuff about what admin may or may not be up to 'cause it's none of my concern would be a good start.

I do however recognise your right to feel angered and annoyed by this transgresion. A right you see no reason to extend to others. You appear to think they should grow up and get over it. Well, that's up to them. Just the same as it's up to you to form an oppinion on the Thor matter. You my friend, like all of us are one voice. That's all you will ever be. so untill reinforced by more voices your view is just one of many and I suspect advice not too many will take. There's some pretty pi5ed off people out there.

I think this should be delt with as quickly as possible including looking into who the "not John"s were. There's still a hacker running arround lose here (rep land, not this bord specificly) somwhere. Everyone involvrd in pulling that place down should be brought to account regardless of it's ownership.

This is the sort of thing we don't want to happen again, EVER.

regards,

Col.

Your right,i'm only one voice,but it seems to get listened too... ;)

Your membership at RWS has nothing to do with it,but don't do the 'holier than thou' bit on John if your not going to do it with all that play the prank John did,again it was a prank,some find it funny,i do for one,and some don't....

Just don't like seeing John get dumped on and banned at RWI while the king of fake screen names is a 'watch expert'....don't have rules depending on who it is.

Would be better to close this thread, John stays, I say.

Of course he does. If he doesn't then who? I just don't believe in the absolution of sin. You should drag that stuff around with you like Marley's chains. If you wise up, you'll gain the strength to carry the load and carry on a better person. If you don't, you'll eventually find a stone at the end of the chain you're building. What did Roger Waters sing in that song? Oh yea,

Who was born in a house full of pain.

Who was trained not to spit in the fan.

Who was told what to do by the man.

Who was broken by trained personnel.

Who was fitted with collar and chain.

Who was given a pat on the back.

Who was breaking away from the pack.

Who was only a stranger at home.

Who was ground down in the end.

Who was found dead on the phone [sic] internet connection.

Who was dragged down by the stone.

Whoa. I do believe the Pinot Noir is working.................

Think I'll go play my cheap Takamine.

Edited by Chancellor

Your right,i'm only one voice,but it seems to get listened too... ;)

Your membership at RWS has nothing to do with it,but don't do the 'holier than thou' bit on John if your not going to do it with all that play the prank John did,again it was a prank,some find it funny,i do for one,and some don't....

Just don't like seeing John get dumped on and banned at RWI while the king of fake screen names is a 'watch expert'....don't have rules depending on who it is.

'holier than thou' Hey, stop stealing my lines Dave... :1:

I think John's banning at RWI was simply because he cloned the vast majority of 'important' people over there, whereas By-Tor was the only prolific person over here (Pug don't count cos him and Klink hate each other)

I like John, I think banning anyone off a forum should only be after they get public warnings/cool off periods for their behaviour and are seen by everyone to have been given a chance to atone. If they then show no remorse, bye, bye. :bye2:

Whether your admission was because somebody would eventually rumble the IP's you used or not, the fact is that you are showing remorse.This mean's you should be given a chance IMO.

Regarding Fakey's site at RWS as a comparison, he used names to promote his site, wrong... maybe. :unsure:

John used names to destroy Klink's at Replicat, wrong... definitely... :nono:

My pet chimp 'Twitchy' agrees with me so you're out-voted Dave...he only listens to me... -_-

Yes, I think you will find there is more to this yet. Somone hacked into the admin panel and was playing arround when tossed out. It wasn't John. How do I know? I was there. I saw it happen It's log'd. There is still another party involved here who so far is geting away with it.

Thank you sconehead. Fakey's Fakey and that's that. Neither him or Dave abide fools and since they share this opinion of each other not much will change on that front.

LOL, half my friends seem to be at war with each other ATM. I consider FM a friend. An anoying one at times but a friend and a good bloke. John's a brother, Phil is somone I respect and would like to know beter and even Dave is basicly a good bloke at heart. Opinionated? Selfimportant? Yeah, at times but that's just Dave. He didn't get to where he is by being nice all the time. I think if you worked for Dave and he said "jump" the only question would be "how high?". In return I think you would be rewarded very well indeed for a job well done. Ah well. At least there all still talking to me, so far.

John, either pipe up here or PM me please. I'm leaving you be but would like to hear from you bro.

Col.

Yes, I think you will find there is more to this yet. Somone hacked into the admin panel and was playing arround when tossed out. It wasn't John. How do I know? I was there. I saw it happen It's log'd. There is still another party involved here who so far is geting away with it.

Thank you sconehead. Fakey's Fakey and that's that. Neither him or Dave abide fools and since they share this opinion of each other not much will change on that front.

LOL, half my friends seem to be at war with each other ATM. I consider FM a friend. An anoying one at times but a friend and a good bloke. John's a brother, Phil is somone I respect and would like to know beter and even Dave is basicly a good bloke at heart. Opinionated? Selfimportant? Yeah, at times but that's just Dave. He didn't get to where he is by being nice all the time. I think if you worked for Dave and he said "jump" the only question would be "how high?". In return I think you would be rewarded very well indeed for a job well done. Ah well. At least there all still talking to me, so far.

John, either pipe up here or PM me please. I'm leaving you be but would like to hear from you bro.

Col.

Where have i gone wrong here?...

I'm simply stating that people should stop bashing the guy over a JOKE....thats all!!....get over it,as i said,your buddy has done it and nobody has gone on and on about it,why is John different in your books?....

Nothing wrong with my position,as usual,its fact and honest.