When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi - another noob from the UK

Ian C.

Hi,

I stumbled onto this forum a few days ago and have been reading as much as I can ever since. I'm supprised how much there is in the world of replica watches!! I recently got the watch bug after visiting the Phillipines and Bali on holiday this year. There are shop dedicated to nothing but copied stuff. I did the normal tourist thing and bought a few of the cheap

Hello Ian.

Welcome to RWG.

Congratulations for reading so much and being able to post such clear photos already.

I'm sure you will become addictive...sorry to say ;)

About Tag, I can't help you as I'm a total ignorant.

What I can say is that if you stick to our "recommended collectors" you should be happier about what you buy :)

Avoid the Google results or spams...most of the sites are indeed showing gen and selling crap :angry:

Of course, I can't do anything else but recommend to start a Rolex collection :wub: ...good move

Have fun,

Cheers

Stephane

Welcome to RWG.

As a Tag fan make sure you check out By-Tor's Guide to the Best Tag Replicas

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=46047

Thanks for the welcome. I've read it. Twice!! Nice to know that there are such experts on here to ask advice from. I've been looking on the sites of the collectors on here at the Rolex Submariners. I'm tempted, but want to wait and see what is going to happen with my order from www.watchesprice.net. I might treat myself to a Xmas present next month though!!

Ian C.