When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping questions

iwillfindyou

hello everyone aand thank you for reading my post! i have a few questions about shipping. i live in the US and work crazy hours, so what happens to my package, assuming all clear with customs, if i am not home to receive my package? ive ordered stuff stateside and have been left a postal notice for pick up, but does that change when my package comes internationally? any one who has had experience not being home aand are waiting for a package, and live in the US, can you tell me whaat i should do? i would hate to order what ive been lusting over (lol) and not be home to receive it and then bam thats it, i ruined it, its over. can someone please give some reassurace! thaaanks to all!

When ordering through EMS the package is transferred to and delivered by the US Postal Service (USPS). So the delivery procedure should be exactly like any other USPS package. If the postal workers feels it is safe, they will leave it on your doorstep, or in the mailbox. If you live in an area where they think it might get taken, they will take it back to the post office and leave you a notice on your door. You can then go to the post office and pick it up. You usually need to show some form of ID.

When ordering through EMS the package is transferred to and delivered by the US Postal Service (USPS). So the delivery procedure should be exactly like any other USPS package. If the postal workers feels it is safe, they will leave it on your doorstep, or in the mailbox. If you live in an area where they think it might get taken, they will take it back to the post office and leave you a notice on your door. You can then go to the post office and pick it up. You usually need to show some form of ID.

thanks for the info, appreciate it very much!!