When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Swiss Ordering

ssadove

I just joined and did so so that I could provide a bit of a warning to those in this world. I have a number of the real thing watches as I am a serious collector (VC Breitling, UN Perrelet etc). However, I was recently traveling to a place in the world where I felt it would be safer to be wearing a replica if it was a good one. So I went searching and purchasing. In the past I have purchased a couple for the same reason as duplicates of a couple watches i have. Recently (or not so as this story will tell) I wanted to be wearing a Breguet I had but the the real thing as it was too valuable to me to risk losing, so I ultimately we to a group called "Bestswiss.com". The watch they showd on the site looked very good and quite close to the real thing. Additionally they claimed it would be swiss made using an ETA movement. Sounded great, looked good (costly, almost 600.00 usd) so I ordered it 2 months before I was to go on this trip. As they claimed delivery "usually took 2 weeks" I thought I had plenty of time. So aft a couple weeks and no word from them I emailed them. Well thus began a road of no responses, then responses with "oh it is coming very soon" etc. Now I sadly paid for this watch by a direct wire transfer, stupid me. This leads to my first piece of advice, NEVER purchase with anything other than a credit card, you can get you money back that way. Now as you may have all guessed I am now working on the third month, no watch and no refund. I have been given a number of stories, even including that if I don't get the watch soon I will get a refund. I have been very patient to a point, then tried threats, NOTHING. SO all this leads me to my second piece of advice; NEVER EVER purchase from "BESTSWISS.COM". I have now learned of similar sotires from others. They look like they had a great product, and they probably do, you will just NEVER get it. Guess I am going to look around at some other sites and I WILL follow my own first piece of advice.

Good Luck to the rest of you and Take BEST SWISS off your lists

Cheers

S Sadove

sorry to hear about your experience. it's unfortunate that you didn't find this forum before you made a purchase. bestswiss is well known here and other places to be a complete scam. there is an entire section detailing the various scam sites to avoid. also, there is an entire trade section devoted to the dealers that are well known, reputable, and have a great deal of customer history and reviews. if you do your research here, you can order with complete confidence. the question will be whose the best dealer to order what you want for your location, not whether or not you'll get it at all.

i'd recommend toadtorrent's noob guide as good starting place...

Sorry to hear you got scammed mate. Too many of those sites out there. No need to look anywhere else. The recommended dealers here have all of the available reps at cheaper prices. Delivery is quick, as fast as three days sometimes. And if you have a problem, such as customs or defective product the dealers will take of it. My bet is you will never see the Breguet you paid for. I'm surprised they even answer your E-mails. If you do eventually get a watch from them, I'm sure it'll be a cheap replica. Wealth of info here if your interested.

Good Luck

Edited by jot9011

Thanks for the response guys. You are right I wish I had found this site first, would have saved me a chuck of money and I would have had the watch to wear with me when I went away. As it was I wore a Breitling and it attacks less attention and therefore came home without a problem. However, thanks a bunch and am now aware of you guys and will make use of the resource.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Me too, I got scammed from another site making similar promise the site is swissart&co. but in this community you will find seriuos and trusted dealers where to get your reps from. it is just a matter of what you look for and how much you are willing to pay for that. there is something for any pocket