When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16520 franken daytona case and mvnt parts question

Defender110

thank you for your time and consideration of these notes in advance..

1. the elprimero as finisihed by rolex used diff. hand post sizes.. i have gen hands to fit to a elprimero (ebel 134) does anyone have the correct part numbers for the rolex parts i need to upgrade the movement? a source for the parts? do i need all six pieces or did rolex leave some of these movement pieces stock?

2. what is the diff between MBW/MBK 16520 case and jeweleryandwatch case????? i have done a search and can find no defin. answer! except that the jn'w case is 1650usd !! please point me in the right direction... and also what dealer is sourcing MBW/MBK watches/parts now-a-days???? thank you very much in advance.

Acutally both case does not have any serial number (I had them engraved with gen serial number & proper Rolex engraving afterwards). On both of my 16520s they look exactly the same - i suspect they are from same source.

I believe the MBW case to fit the El Primero movement does not have any serial numbers or model numbers on it. I believe the jaw case does.