When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe Nautilus

SomalianPirate

Hey everyone, this is my first post so no flaming. :D I'm considering buying my first replica watch, something I never thought I'd do... But some of these Pateks just look too tempting. I always tell my self that if a watch you like the look of can be saved up for, then it's probably best to save up and buy the real deal - however we're talking about Patek Philippe here, and I don't think I could ever justify spending

Edited by SomalianPirate

Well, I strongly recommend that if you are planning to buy a rep, you do it from any of the dealer accepted on these board or the others, and avoid outside dealer because on the boards you will be sure that they will not scam you.

MBK watches comes from Thailand, The dealers on this board that could source those watches are narikaa and eurotimez. At RWI is Pamfried, and at RG are Paso and TTK.

There always would be different prices between dealers, not only the one that carries MBK watches, also the others. You must choose your dealer wisely all of them have different communication styles and costumer services so you must read and choose the one you think that will suit you better.

Currently the chance of purchasing a MBK PP rep is pretty sketchy.

Paso, who I highly recommend, is tough to get hold of these days, and TTK...well lets just say, good luck.

Right now your best bet is to contact the boys, that is, Trusty or Josh. You probably won't find and MBK Nautilus's, but a few select models of the current CN

Nautilus offerings are fairly decent.

Best bet might be to contact Narikka who might be able to source a genuine MBK rep next time he is in in Bangkok.

MBK PP reps aren't cheap by the way, but WELL worth the money.

Be patient, its all about the search. I haven't seen any original MBK PPN's, up for sale from any of the general membership lately, but that might be your best chance. But some how I don't think the odds of that happening are very good these days.

Good luck.

There is good reason that the MBK PPN is so sought after. BEST REP EVER.

I would go with Angus {aka Pure Time} on the Nautilus, he has a lot of dials available and you can modify them with diamond bezel or markers:

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?cat...mp;show_all=yes

Here's an awesome review by D4M:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...hinese+nautilus

My word of advice is to avoid the display back Nautilus, the closed back is much more accurate and resembles the older models.

it really depends on your budget and your goal for perfection. I have several Patek reps and I am still a fan of MBW patek. My recommendation for buying a PP is

1) if you are looking for 300USD reps, Angus is a good source and he is usually very good in servicing new clients. Easy to find, and can always exchange if something goes run.

2) if you have the budget at the financial crisis, go for MBW rep, its the best in the market and the quality of watch is exactly as gen, if you can accept the flaws of the date font.