When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What the heck

spa

this one:

www jvccn com

btw,

today i received another e-mail from houseofsouvenirs claiming that the previous one was "hacked" spam -email.

Here what he says:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my friends.. you are receiving this mail regarding a SPAM EMAIL about asking you guys to shop at this web... where the mail was sent out from my houseofsouvenirs@yahoo.com

http://www.jvccn.com

FOR YOUR INFOMATIONS, I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THEIR ASSOCIATES , and I strongly advice you all guys to AVOID AT ALL COST from buying through them

In the very near future, I'll not be using my this mail, houseofsouvenirs@yahoo.com & in case if you guys need to contact me.. you know where to go..

thanks

Lawrence

P.S IN CASE IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT AGAIN ABOUT THIS MAIL.. YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK WHAT ITEM I HAVE SOLD YOU TO PROOF MY GENUINE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW i don't really care if the above is true or not.

I'm just amazed to find out that Chinese make fake motorcycles among other things

HONDA CBS 1300S ABS for 5150Eur ---> LAUGHING OUT LOUD!

There must be no law in that country, does it? B)

P.S. Feel sorry for the guy who'll buy a Chinese Honda :p

What the heck? China copies motorcycles too ?????? (Yamaha, Honda just name it and it's there)

Yep...

You can also buy a copy BMW X5...

Simply amazing...

Do you think they put the bikes inside a toy to hide them from customs??

Andy, you're wrong here...

They put it inside a Golf Club...

:animal_rooster: