When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evo dial question

JuniorNA

Hey guys, learned a lot the last few nights reading all of these great threads. On a chrono evo (any year) I'm Wondering if there is a real B-ling out there with a 2-5-7 on the 9 o clock sub dial.

I see a lot off 20-40-60 but I did see a few 2-5-7 and I'm wondering if any "gen" b-ling ever had a 2-5-7 on chrono.

here is an example from a rep web store, but I cant find the "GEN" with those dials...and I'm not going to order from this store, i'm just using as example.

btw, Thanks for the great posts/reviews/discussions and I'm glad I joined...much to be learned and lots of great topics to search through.

post-18307-1228009135_thumb.png

Edited by JuniorNA

Best idea when you see those ones is to steer clear, the subdials like that are for the day of the week - only done on the cheaper reps that use a cheap movement, not done in the gen.

Thanks for that. I've been wondering what those subs are for with those numbers, they would be useless at tracking time. If they have never been on a gen, then i will definitely steer clear. One thing to be a rep collector, but another thing to have a rep of a gen that doesnt exist :)