When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Le Collezione Part 2 & 3

Noel Fleischer

As promised today the chaos of my reps and also the gen collection i got for my girlfriend.

She refuses to wear reps! The Cartier La Dona i think is beautiful.

My reps have alot of Rollie models but abit if everything. Lately i got the PAM fever and I have a

FERRARI 008 AND PAM 111H on the way. I just got the PAM 089 from DSN

(sorry about duplicate pix)

post-12024-1228171363_thumb.jpg

post-12024-1228171421_thumb.jpg

post-12024-1228171493_thumb.jpg

Ouch. My best advice to you and all is to stay hedged. Tough to make money as a long term investor in these markets but fairly easy not to lose it with effective risk management. Stay on him and best of luck to you. The best thing about big market moves up or down is that the bounce that comes afterwards is always big and fairly easy to find and take advantage of too. I fear that fear itself will keep too many on the sidelines too long and they will miss some of the moves. The 500 of course set a record last week and that is exactly what I'm talking about. Hedged people got to open up and cop all that without being at risk overnight each day...

No - I didn't say common professionally. I'm in the medical field, but i may be in prison after

i murder my trader for losing all my $$, LOL