When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Can Remember The Guide To The Chinese City

drf

Back around January there was an amazing travellog from someone who went to the city where all the res are sold in china. he had photos and a decription of where he went and the endles market of the reps in one town. My friend is in from china and I cxannot remember the thread. it was obviously on the old site. Anyone remember the thread or the name of the member who posted. My mind is blanking out.

thanks-- I remember reg's post but was thinking of teevtee-- your thread refreshed my mind of him. anyone who is new and did not read these last year amaziong threads of the watch rep zone. my frind is laughing as he works in these areas in china often.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...mp;hl=Guangzhou

That was an excellent thread and well worth reading if you haven't seen it before.

Here's another find as well .. All about the GuangZhou Watches Market of China ...

Read all about it HERE

GuangZhou China Watches & Clocks Wholesale Market, is the largest Wholesale market on Watches and Clocks in China, Even in The world. Multitudinous parts Manufacturers and Finished Watches Suppliers are supplying all kinds of Fashion watches here. Welcome to GuangZhou watches & Clocks Wholesale market!

GuangZhou City is the most important wholesale center for watches and clocks in China. And The watch markets of GuangZhou city converge at ZanXi Road, GuangZhou city. The wholesale business began in 1987, and now it's known well all over the world.

In ZanXi Road, There are 8 wholesale markets for watches and clocks. They are :

1. Southern Trade Center of Horology

2. ZhanXi KowLoon Watch Center

3. Southern Watch Trade Centre

4. East Watch City

5. MongKok International Watch Center

6. New KowLoon Watch Center

7. West Station Clock and Watch City

8. XX Watch city

9. SanYi Watch city

And more than 3000 companies engage in wholesale business of watches and clocks parts. Most of the manufacturers are from all parts of China, Some of them are famous watch and clock manufacturers in China or in the world.

In this market, there are multitudinous parts Manufacturers, Parts markets, low-cost labour force, Domestic and International Transportation companies, Import and Export companies and developed ability of traffic. All these conditions supply advantage for the developement of the market. In this market, there are the most styles, the newest designs and the best price! It's the optimal watch and clock market in the world!

At present, The wholesale markets in ZanXi Road, wholesale the watches and clocks internally and abroad. Businessmen around the world are attracted to it by its reputation as wholesale business of watches and clocks. And now the foreign trading business is becoming more and more important to it.

We welcome all the businessmen all over the world, to ZanXi Watch and clock Market of GuangZhou.

About The Website

Our website is specialized to serve Gunagzhou watch and Clock market. We bend ourselves to expedite spreading information of local market abroad. We try to build a bridge between the suppliers and the buyers.

Most of the suppliers don't have websites and catalogs in the market. So many local and foreign businessmen feel inconvenient when they want to view the products information. Especially for the foreign or remote buyers, it's so difficult to do that. And most of the suppliers don't know English or other foreign languages. So it often baffles the foreign buyers When they want to discuss the business. Base on these precondition, we decided to build a website, which will diffuse product information fleetly,expressly, widely. At the same time, we will also be the bridge between the suppliers and buyers.

There are two versions for our website: English and Chinese. There are more than 900 pictures , 1600 kinds of watches and 36 suppliers in the database of the website, to serve all the clients.

Welcome to The Site of Guangzhou Watch Market of China!